What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Season Tickets

Craigshark

First Grade
When hasn't it been junk?
Just more variety of junk this time.
As far as the card goes, if you don't have one, would your membership tickets be on your phone or something? That's what i gathered, as you do not have to take the offer up.
You can spend $75 on other things.

it’s always been junk. Only this year, instead of getting credit towards buying something decent from the actual sharks store, they’ve given us credit to pick which junk we want lol

Ozzi_78

First Grade
there could be a phone wallet option available? I’m not sure. It’s confusing. If you want the card though, it’s $8.
Righttttt… I just feel like at the bare minimum you get a lanyard and a card yet it’s a pay option. Cmon sharks do better.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I just had my members card in my Apple wallet
I had both, the kids love having them though. Sound like a bit of a whinge sure but cmon the ticket shouldn’t be something you pay extra for. Just think it’s a money grab after upping the tix price too.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Apparently lots of dramas around the on line process just to pay to become a member or renew membership. f**king idiots.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Our membership renewals were smooth as....managed to go from 4 to 6 seats in the upper E.T cause a couple of our neighbours didn’t renew. Like the choice option with the gear too and prices were pretty reasonable imo.

jc155776

Coach
Second year in a row of no family interstate memberships and the single interstate memberships are an absolute joke.

No family membership just ups the price to get four people signed up, no idea why they axed it. I basically donated each year, including Covid years where i got basically nothjing in return as a member not in Sydney.

They offer interstate members a single away game ticket however it excludes Magic Round and Coffs. Thing is the only game even in SE QLD for the season is Magic Round against the Dolphins. So unless i want to fly to Townsville (f**k that), to use the ticket i have to travel to Sydney.... and if I am doing that i want to go to a home game anyway.

Second year in a row I wont be renewing. Was a member since 2006 before that.

lolesi

First Grade
once again the process has been horrible, with different things said depending on what team member you speak to.

finally sorted and as such, obtained the membership products and the $75 credit… all well and good until they slug you $45 for shipping !!! $45!

shaggs

Coach
once again the process has been horrible, with different things said depending on what team member you speak to.

finally sorted and as such, obtained the membership products and the $75 credit… all well and good until they slug you $45 for shipping !!! $45!
I had zero issues. This was the easiest it’s been for me

lolesi

First Grade
I had zero issues. This was the easiest it’s been for me
if I wanted to keep the same seats it wasn’t an issue and would have been a simple process, only became a difficult process when I inquired about moving seating locations.

Special K

Coach
I'd love to move seats but it seems impossible with people holding on. Do you have to let your old seats expire before you try and sign back up again? I don't want to lose my current ones if I can't improve them.

PJ

First Grade
Second year in a row of no family interstate memberships and the single interstate memberships are an absolute joke.

No family membership just ups the price to get four people signed up, no idea why they axed it. I basically donated each year, including Covid years where i got basically nothjing in return as a member not in Sydney.

They offer interstate members a single away game ticket however it excludes Magic Round and Coffs. Thing is the only game even in SE QLD for the season is Magic Round against the Dolphins. So unless i want to fly to Townsville (f**k that), to use the ticket i have to travel to Sydney.... and if I am doing that i want to go to a home game anyway.

Second year in a row I wont be renewing. Was a member since 2006 before that.

Id be betting the NRL won't let them do stuff for magic round tickets