What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024-25 Off Season Incidents

Nealo 12

First Grade
milli vanilli fraud GIF

This Year?

Immortal
Straight outta Moore Park. Tikaokao haurangi named Manu. Fom the gang called cock-a-doodle-doos. When I'm callled off I still tackle and never get hauled off.
You too merkin if you try to tackle me. I'll just stop and fake an injury. Bust a staggered line and pass to a teammate who puts the ball over the tryline.
ATS betters start to mumble when I fumble an out ball that made a defensive look humble.

Okok imma stop now.

Last edited:

Diesel

Referee
Walsh + Mam + Bali + fan wanting a selfie = delicious

broncos back in the news after Kevvie’s news last night

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The NRL integrity unit and the Brisbane Broncos are investigating a late-night incident at a Bali nightspot involving Broncos superstars Reece Walsh and Ezra Mam.

A complaint has been lodged with head office and the Broncos over the alleged behaviour of the star duo towards a fan seeking a selfie with the Brisbane No.1.

It is alleged the fan tried to take a selfie with Walsh before Mam intervened and took the phone from him. According to the complaint, the phone has since gone missing.

The NRL integrity unit confirmed it was aware of the complaint and is investigating.

The Broncos said they were aware of the incident but declined to comment.
DT article - kiss my arse, DT

Mam went missing all season, so I'm not surprised that he has an invisible touch.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Wtf do these blokes on 800k-1mill plus a year go to Bali for a holiday.

FMD there is a plenty of other places in the world to go and holiday around after the season has finished.

Then go to that cheap shit hole.

Perth Red

Post Whore

FMD there is a plenty of other places in the world to go and holiday around after the season has finished.

There's some very expensive places in Bali!

King-Gutho94

Coach
There's some very expensive places in Bali!
Never been there i wouldn't know.

I just got back from Europe including Okobterfest.

FMD those blokes could afford to fly business class over to Europe and back while still barely spill a ripple in there banks accounts and have just a fun time.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

Early Toolies targeting the super bogan freshies

Latest posts