What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Crowd Watch

ash the bash

Juniors
The Bulldogs are on track to draw 25k+ vs Manly at 6:00pm next Friday at Accor.

As such, if the Bulldogs host a finals game at Accor (looking likely), I think 30k is the minimum vs anyone.

If it's against SGI, I think 40k is the minimum, and 50k is possible with good promo, hype and weather.
Think we might be pleasantly surprised with the Bulldogs crowd. Looking at ticket sales so far, think we can hit 35K.

ouwet

Bench
Think we might be pleasantly surprised with the Bulldogs crowd. Looking at ticket sales so far, think we can hit 35K.

I think you are right...

We don't know how GA tickets are going but basically all the lower bowl in the middle parts are sold out or single tickets, they'll need to open level 4 soon!

Last time they opened level 4 was the Warriors game and that was done a couple of days before kick off (Crowd was 27,000).

Valheru

Coach
Finals week 1 Crowd watch

Melbourne locked in for first

Penrith likely for 2nd although not certain

I think the sharks will do enough to stay in the 4 holding off the dogs. Both have tricky draws

Dragons in the box seat for 8th now

Storm v Sharks - 25k
Panthers v Roosters - Sell out
Dogs v Dragons - 50k
Manly v Cowboys - Sell out

The sharks finishing 5th and hosting the dragons would really test the NRL's commitment to home venue week 1 finals. That would sell out the SFS.

yobbo84

Coach
Another home game vs an out of Sydney team.

Our worst season since we got the spoon in 2006.

Most of our salary cap is on the sidelines.

Souths supporters have given up on Homebush.

If we crack 10k I'll be very surprised.

I'll be there as usual because I'm a glutton for punishment and I'm using this year as a proper education for my kids on what it's really like to be a Souths supporter lol

I think you are right...

We don't know how GA tickets are going but basically all the lower bowl in the middle parts are sold out or single tickets, they'll need to open level 4 soon!

Last time they opened level 4 was the Warriors game and that was done a couple of days before kick off (Crowd was 27,000).

Level 4 East is now open ten days in advance of game day:

1724115028999.png

This suggests 30k will be the baseline and we may indeed be tracking towards 35k.

Doggies fans really turning it on.

ouwet

Bench
Level 4 East is now open ten days in advance of game day:

View attachment 92747

This suggests 30k will be the baseline and we may indeed be tracking towards 35k.

Doggies fans really turning it on.

For a 6pm game also on Friday!

Let's hope the rain stays away next Friday both the Dogs & Manly win this weekend...

From what I can see, the Cowboys game should crack 25,000 and IF we are a chance of Top 4 I'm guessing over 30,000 is a given!

Valheru

Coach
I wouldn't be surprised if their week 1 home final cracks 60k - especially if it's vs the Dragons.
60 would require a large buy in by dragons fans and I don't think they are quite there yet.

50k sounds about right.

The fact that 5v8 fixture looks to be either 50k or 12k depending on who finishes 4th and 5th is insane given the latter would get 35k in the city.

yakstorm

First Grade
Looking at this weekend's matches:

Storm v Dolphins : Solid sales, although I had hoped for more considering it is the last regular season game. On track for 18K+, however for whatever reason member attendance in the later half of the season has been pretty average for Melbourne. If everyone turns up, it should go over 20K, but not sure, last few home games have been disappointing compared to pre-sales.

Dragons v Sharks : Unsurprisingly selling very strongly, should be a sell out, question will be whether they open up Bay NG-K after he negative feedback they got for the 25th anniversary match.

Titans v Roosters : Pre-sales are barely moving, though in credit to the Titans they have gifted every full season member 2 free tickets to bring along some friends for the match which will hopefully add a little to the crowd.

Raiders v Panthers : Surprisingly selling similar to Raiders v Sea Eagles a few weeks back. I would have thought the Raiders faithful may have given up on the season, but we could be seeing another 15K+ game to finish off the year.

RedVee

First Grade
Looking at this weekend's matches:

Storm v Dolphins : Solid sales, although I had hoped for more considering it is the last regular season game. On track for 18K+, however for whatever reason member attendance in the later half of the season has been pretty average for Melbourne. If everyone turns up, it should go over 20K, but not sure, last few home games have been disappointing compared to pre-sales.

Dragons v Sharks : Unsurprisingly selling very strongly, should be a sell out, question will be whether they open up Bay NG-K after he negative feedback they got for the 25th anniversary match.

Titans v Roosters : Pre-sales are barely moving, though in credit to the Titans they have gifted every full season member 2 free tickets to bring along some friends for the match which will hopefully add a little to the crowd.

Raiders v Panthers : Surprisingly selling similar to Raiders v Sea Eagles a few weeks back. I would have thought the Raiders faithful may have given up on the season, but we could be seeing another 15K+ game to finish off the year.
What happened with NG-K ?