What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW1 Sat - Melbourne 37-10 Cronulla @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Melbourne v Cronulla

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roboshark

Coach
yup. Least the NFL has started thankfully. Having to go for Melbourne instead of Penrith makes me want to puke and Penrith just no enough smug please
Both teams play well but seem to constantly get the 50/50s against every other team.
I follow the MLB so starting to take way more interest in that than the NRL

lockyno1

Post Whore
Both teams play well but seem to constantly get the 50/50s against every other team.
I follow the MLB so starting to take way more interest in that than the NRL

have found this season hard to watch not sure what it is. The inevitable Pen/Mel final everyone knew about for 10 weeks probably was a factor. I find both teams a bore to watch and nothing against them they are very good but I’ll pass

roboshark

Coach
have found this season hard to watch not sure what it is. The inevitable Pen/Mel final everyone knew about for 10 weeks probably was a factor. I find both teams a bore to watch and nothing against them they are very good but I’ll pass
I think it's the blatant bullshit stuff from the bunker and the favouritism some teams get each week. One week a decion is one way and the next game or next week is the opposite. We all laugh at Skeepe for his ref bashing etc but most of the time he is probably right. The inconsistencies are ruining the spectacle and turning fans away. No matter how they spin it. Annelesly and his cronies are one of the main reasons you feel like you do I reckon

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I think it's the blatant bullshit stuff from the bunker and the favouritism some teams get each week. One week a decion is one way and the next game or next week is the opposite. We all laugh at Skeepe for his ref bashing etc but most of the time he is probably right. The inconsistencies are ruining the spectacle and turning fans away. No matter how they spin it. Annelesly and his cronies are one of the main reasons you feel like you do I reckon
Yea the ref is why you got rekt 😂

lockyno1

Post Whore

yeah good point could very well be the main reason. I just wish these refs were more accountable how is Annesly saying on Monday that a decision was wrong helping fans? Yet in another game it’s the complete other decision for the same thing. Has driven fans mad and don’t get me started on the Bunker

Latest posts