What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW3 Fri - Melbourne v Sydney @ AAMI

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I have no specific love for the Roosters but f**k I hate the purple filth, so let's gone Oxford St Lubey Boys I guess.

But the realist in me says Storm by as many as they can be bothered with.

Someguy

First Grade
3.50 for roosters is good odds imo.

No 1-5 they certainly have the storms number also 10-13 and bench is a massive advantage on paper

GongPanther

Referee
3.50 for roosters is good odds imo.

No 1-5 they certainly have the storms number also 10-13 and bench is a massive advantage on paper
IMO, not when there are only two games on the weekend, and therefore the big weight of the money is more then usually the indication of the outcome.

Punters had a look at the Roosters last week and noting that first minute of play when those two players went down, that result wasn't a true indication of the contest.

Roosters are going to get lapped.

Grapple

Bench
Here's how the game will go:

JWH knocks out Nelson with his elbow that ends up in a send off in their first set. Nelson is gone from the game.

Then Harry Grant and Munster both go down with injuries.
Munster's injury is off the ball, replays can't show it for some reason. Grant is complaining as he goes off for HIA.

Storm are rattled. Tedesco is playing well. Repeat sets, James keeps running sideways but eventually dominates the game alongside Manu.

Warbrick scores from nothing. Then Wishart comes on and proves he shouldn't have been on the bench all season and levels the scores from a great pass to Ryan P.

Time is called off. Medics are called in.

Papenhuyzen has broken both ankles during his try celebration. This is unfortunate.

Scores are even. 2 minutes left.....

Wishart has a burst from dummy half. Can't find support. Turn over!!!

Roosters have the ball. Lindsay Collins run up the middle. Quick play the ball. Connor Watson burst from dummy half to Nat Butcher he drops it but ref doesn't see it. Six again.

Luke Keary quick ball to Sandon Smith. Katoa tries the charge down but misses.
Field goal is good.
Roosters win.

soc123_au

Staff member
Here's how the game will go:

JWH knocks out Nelson with his elbow that ends up in a send off in their first set. Nelson is gone from the game.

Then Harry Grant and Munster both go down with injuries.
Munster's injury is off the ball, replays can't show it for some reason. Grant is complaining as he goes off for HIA.

Storm are rattled. Tedesco is playing well. Repeat sets, James keeps running sideways but eventually dominates the game alongside Manu.

Warbrick scores from nothing. Then Wishart comes on and proves he shouldn't have been on the bench all season and levels the scores from a great pass to Ryan P.

Time is called off. Medics are called in.

Papenhuyzen has broken both ankles during his try celebration. This is unfortunate.

Scores are even. 2 minutes left.....

Wishart has a burst from dummy half. Can't find support. Turn over!!!

Roosters have the ball. Lindsay Collins run up the middle. Quick play the ball. Connor Watson burst from dummy half to Nat Butcher he drops it but ref doesn't see it. Six again.

Luke Keary quick ball to Sandon Smith. Katoa tries the charge down but misses.
Field goal is good.
Roosters win.
Sounds like someone has pinched tomorrows paper out of a Delorean.

Rudy

Juniors
I suppose I should get myself a fresh drink before this fiasco begins.

Let's see if that dummy, JWG, can manage to avoid a send-off.