What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW3 Fri - Melbourne v Sydney @ AAMI

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

speedster

Juniors
The storm attack has been very different to usual in the 20. Usually they are all about long shifts, but They are clearly using paps/edge forwards to get one in the gap between the half and edge back rower. It was clunky early as it’s not normal for them, but they’ve clicked now. Interested to see if they use it next week as the panthers will defend that a lot better.
It's to counter the expected Roosters slide. They will capitalise in the second half as the Roosters condense and we will see tries to the Storm wingers. ;)

Bazal

Post Whore
Bigger flat trackers than Warner and Matty Hayden’s love child.

Jesus Christ...f**k the cricketing ability, imagine how the f**ken thing would look

4a10a8b368491375f910b4cb5b9ced29.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
Well I suppose it's south of Bentspoke, the premier landmark in the ACT
I’m generally suspicious of anything further north than Kambah. Although some parts of Torrens are parallel with some parts of Torrens, so fair play I guess

Latest posts