What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW3 Fri - Melbourne 48-18 Sydney @ AAMI

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firechild

First Grade
Hard to say many other teams would have done worse than the Roosters tonight. Gifted the first try on the back of 3 penalties and looked good for about 4 minutes after that.

skeepe

Immortal
I mean Robbo is a Karen but given how the premiers have gone since 2019 I reckon 75% of fans in this thread would be very f**ken happy to have last won in 2019
If not for t by e six Eagan f we woehdk skid d what Tang feels like

GongPanther

Referee
I was cheering on the Chooks which feels kinda dirty, but my hatred for Melbourne runs deeper…
I did have a few pick the score selections for both sides, but all in all, I was very confident of a Storm win by a big margin. After tonight's result, it will be interesting whether this victory for Mel make them over confident. But the Panthers have their game for tomorrow, and if they do have a comfortable lead late on will bring a few players off early.

Panther Mike

Juniors
Potential chinks in the Storm's armor if pressure can be applied but the Rorters kicking game was terrible and apart from the early part of both halves they didn't worry Melbourne.