What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW3 Fri - Melbourne 48-18 Sydney @ AAMI

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I don’t get all the Robbo criticism. Roosters won one premiership in 37 years before he arrived. He’s got 3 in 12 years. Not many have done better.

It's tough to judge him in a way given Uncle Nick but I think he's a good coach with outstanding resources at his disposal. Beyond that, I don't think there's any way to tell one way or the other unless he leaves and goes elsewhere.

This Year?

Immortal
For anyone feeling sad, spare a thought for Goober "my ego is wider than my nose" Gronk.
Talking about Bellamy's secret sauce and trying to sound more smug than the old flog to his right. The internal conflict must be tearing his his dna apart like Nemmiwinks in a lol@50uff$ thread.

Jackie Treehorn

Juniors
It's tough to judge him in a way given Uncle Nick but I think he's a good coach with outstanding resources at his disposal. Beyond that, I don't think there's any way to tell one way or the other unless he leaves and goes elsewhere.
Uncle Nick has the same salary cap as everyone else. All this sombrero stuff is a media myth. Robbo gets good rosters cos he’s a good coach that good players want to play for

Bazal

Post Whore
Uncle Nick has the same salary cap as everyone else. All this sombrero stuff is a media myth. Robbo gets good rosters cos he’s a good coach that good players want to play for

Look the third party system is not equal, we all know that. And Uncle Nick is a bit of a meme but he's also a world class asset for the Roosters. That stuff has as much impact as who the coach is.

To say it's a level playing field is as false as saying the Roosters are cheating the cap. But Karenson is obviously a good coach, it's just difficult to judge him beyond that given the Rooster resource advantages over other clubs.

Jackie Treehorn

Juniors
Look the third party system is not equal, we all know that. And Uncle Nick is a bit of a meme but he's also a world class asset for the Roosters. That stuff has as much impact as who the coach is.

To say it's a level playing field is as false as saying the Roosters are cheating the cap. But Karenson is obviously a good coach, it's just difficult to judge him beyond that given the Rooster resource advantages over other clubs.
Ok so what is the actual roosters resource advantage over everyone else? Do you have proof of that or are you just regurgitating what you’ve heard from others? The panthers have massive resources, so do the storm. and the broncos and the rabbitohs. What is this advantage the roosters have that you speak of?