What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 FW3 Fri - Melbourne 48-18 Sydney @ AAMI

Finals Week 3: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moffla

Bench
One of the great nights at AAMI Park. Was shitting bricks after the first 10 minutes in either half but we came good in the end.

Crowd was up and about, flights booked, next stop Sydney. How good is Rugba Leeg

Bazal

Post Whore
Ok so what is the actual roosters resource advantage over everyone else? Do you have proof of that or are you just regurgitating what you’ve heard from others? The panthers have massive resources, so do the storm. and the broncos and the rabbitohs. What is this advantage the roosters have that you speak of?

You seem quite upset, bizarrely?

I've never once said those clubs don't have massive resources or advantages over other clubs, and I have absolutely no idea how noting that the Roosters are in that group helps whatever it is you're trying to say.

I'm not looking for a fight with a randomly upset Karen but I actually think the Roosters advantages are a compliment that show how well run they are as club, and my point is only that unless Haemorrhoid Lips also coaches elsewhere it's impossible to call him anything other than a good coach, because he's at a very good club where plenty of good coaches would likely do very well.

If you choose to somehow take calling your club very good as an insult, I'm not sure I have the qualifications to help tbh

Wizardman

First Grade
Can't blame him.

He saw they really wanted to sign David Fifita so decided to play like him.
I've noticed a form decline in him since the close of Origin. His running game had definitely dropped off in the last third of the season. I think he has read way too much of his own press and enjoying the new contract dollars.

Wizardman

First Grade
One of the great nights at AAMI Park. Was shitting bricks after the first 10 minutes in either half but we came good in the end.

Crowd was up and about, flights booked, next stop Sydney. How good is Rugba Leeg
I've always respected the Storm and they certainly lost no admirers tonight. But, the Roosters simply did not show up tonight. That is not the fault of the Storm...but geez, they were absolute crap tonight.

You got to wonder if a coaching change would be on Uncle Nick's mind......that record against Penrith / Melbourne is ingrained in those players heads now.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You can always tell the casuals @hineyrulz. The ones who reckon they can say something so scathing that an Eels fan hasn't said it about their own shit, bald club.

I give this one 2 skull caps out of 10. Very poor effort
Yep another tourist, no one can sledge the Eels as vicious as an Eels fan. It's in our DNA, like Baldness.

horrie hastings

First Grade
You seem quite upset, bizarrely?

I've never once said those clubs don't have massive resources or advantages over other clubs, and I have absolutely no idea how noting that the Roosters are in that group helps whatever it is you're trying to say.

I'm not looking for a fight with a randomly upset Karen but I actually think the Roosters advantages are a compliment that show how well run they are as club, and my point is only that unless Haemorrhoid Lips also coaches elsewhere it's impossible to call him anything other than a good coach, because he's at a very good club where plenty of good coaches would likely do very well.

If you choose to somehow take calling your club very good as an insult, I'm not sure I have the qualifications to help tbh
Yeah, i'm not sure what he is going on about, ? you were actually being complimentary to Trent, Uncle Nick and how the Roosters are run.

moffla

Bench
I've always respected the Storm and they certainly lost no admirers tonight. But, the Roosters simply did not show up tonight. That is not the fault of the Storm...but geez, they were absolute crap tonight.

You got to wonder if a coaching change would be on Uncle Nick's mind......that record against Penrith / Melbourne is ingrained in those players heads now.
I agree. That roster should not be getting spanked in a prelim