What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R11 MAGIC Sun - Warriors 22-20 Penrith @ Suncorp

Round 11: Warriors v Penrith

• Warriors

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
i've never seen such bullshit before, and with all the bullshit "magic round" fans after the game. F**k off. Warriors were handed this game evey 15 minutes.
Good f**king riddance Rugby League, you sowed what you reaped.

How can anyone watch this game and realise it's genuine? lol . What a joke. It's all entertainment.
What a shame to invest so much in a great game. Been watching for 20 years at least.
What nonsense. F**k off NRL.

PSA. Remember to gamble responsibly.

Iamback

Coach
Those of you saying the Fish tackle was a hip drop.

How does he not get a penalty in that situation?

He stayed on the ground
Didn't re grip
It looked momentum to me

The bunker has no idea with most tackles further proof here

Matiunz

Juniors
Almost gave that one a miss considering our outs and record against Penrith I was expecting a bit if a man shaming. Then the start and yet again loosing Egan then looking like Ali and Montoya were going I thought it was going to get worse but glad I stayed with it- fantastic effort, Penrith we’re well below their best but that was an effort for the ages considering the challenges we faced

Panther Mike

Juniors
For the Panthers this loss not really the fault of the halves, the forwards were mostly disappointing, and the bench was ordinary. Poor result that I can only hope is a wakeup call to lift across the board as Penrith has hardly played well all season and mostly won ugly. That's not sustainable.

GongPanther

Referee
For the Panthers this loss not really the fault of the halves, the forwards were mostly disappointing, and the bench was ordinary. Poor result that I can only hope is a wakeup call to lift across the board as Penrith has hardly played well all season and mostly won ugly. That's not sustainable.
When I saw Jack Cole lugging his guts all over Lang Park in a tribute to the local seat pisser, my first thought was that it was a stomach bug, and it might be the reason for such a poor display by the Panthers.

I remember something similar in 1972, when most of the Panthers had the same condition and we were done by 70-7 ( when a try was three points ). Those scores never happened in those days especially when Penrith's recent form leading up to that game was very sound.

Leber

Bench
The superstar warriors beat the 2007 wooden spooners even missing clutch Johnson.

never in doubt.

Latest posts