What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R17 Fri - Canterbury 15-14* Cronulla @ Accor

Round 17: Canterbury v Cronulla

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
f**ks sake, Burton hits those like Chris Gayle.

Like, anyone criticising the miss probably doesn't even realise they're 45+ out cos he is slamming them
I’m more criticising the setup for that last shot. It was a set start, there’s no excuse for having to rush it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah but scatter gun what’s the point ?

Ever taken a shot from 45?

I'd struggle to name anyone accurate at that range. I reckon most NRL halves wouldn't even bother most of the time. Burton gets the range easy. Doesn't take much to miss from that far, but if you can get the range you'll get it before the other lad gets within 30 more often than not.

Apey

Staff member
New tactic, just straight at an opposition player when a team mate is taking a field goal.
The has been criminal refereeing in the last 10mins
The Sharks player wasn't even on the line between the Dogs defender and Trindall lol

skeepe

Immortal
I really hope the bunker was watching a different angle to the broadcast because there’s no way to tell what happened from what we saw.