What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R18 Sat - Wests Tigers 28-40 Melbourne @ Leichhardt

Round 18: Wests Tigers v Melbourne

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Opal card isn’t the issue here, time it takes getting to anywhere from Brookvale on public transport is f**ked, I don’t even even live in the southern hemisphere and I know it’s a shit show

My bad I misunderstood. Had a kid’s birthday party to attend this arvo and my mind is gone.

Wb1234

Immortal
I reckon the bloke who brought up Gosford Stadium in a discussion about stadium distance probably shouldn't be whinging about dumb responses but that's just me!
How good are the tigers playing right now

wooo

t-ba

Post Whore
Opal card isn’t the issue here, time it takes getting to anywhere from Brookvale on public transport is f**ked, I don’t even even live in the southern hemisphere and I know it’s a shit show

If the Tigers can get enough money for a few Fulton Stands at Leichardt that would be sick and I reckon they should stay.

They're less chance than we are and they've got the sickest rectangular distance a stone's throw away next door to the stadium that half of the inner west seems very capable of attending every second weekend for Swans games.