What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R22 Sat - Cronulla 20-6 South Sydney @ PointsBet

Round 22: Cronulla v South Sydney

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Kennedy defends like a man who has just shotgunned a gallon of whiskey

Exsilium

Coach
Really? You fell for that you useless clowns

The term "Useless Clowns" is wholly owned and reserved for use by fans of the NRL and/or the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles to exclusively describe the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles club in its entirety and not to be used when referencing any other NRL team. Any unauthorised use may result in prosecution or monetary fines"

Artiste

Bench
The term "Useless Clowns" is wholly owned and reserved for use by fans of the NRL and/or the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles to exclusively describe the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles club in its entirety and not to be used when referencing any other NRL team. Any unauthorised use may result in prosecution or monetary fines"
See you in round 27 at Brookie mate

Bazal

Post Whore
Promise to tell my missus that i'm playing golf? I dont want her thinking I was smashing back penis*

What's the point of a round of golf if you can't end the day with a few stiff rounds of whiskey at the 19th hole?

Artiste

Bench
Jye runs like a little rabbit, quick little f**ker
Fitting he plays for the Rabbitohs

Latest posts