What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R25 Fri - Brisbane 30-24 Parramatta @ Suncorp

Round 25: Brisbane v Parramatta

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Shit challenge but also shit call by the ref, why is the defender holding the ball so long after held has been called

Yeah I hate those. Like it's a shit challenge cos it's on the ref, not the Bunker really. But if it's on the ground it's a penalty.

Shouldn't have challenged but

Exsilium

Coach
Both of these sides were GF sides in recent years. To be where they are now, is not acceptable for mine. Neither team had a gradual fall from the top, they’ve plummeted and they look completely out of sorts. If that’s not an indication of poor management, administration and coaching, I don’t know what else it could be. These blokes can all play football but they’re bereft of ideas.

*I am generalising and accept injuries and such play a role but not having players ready to take their place and perform is a club and coaching issue.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Moving on two of our three biggest metre makers didn't help.
Yep. Herbie's metres + Flegs (and even Palasia's) aggression is so missed. Capewell was trash at the back end of last season but he's a backrower so yep, missed

Latest posts