What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R25 Thu - Wests Tigers 34-26 Manly @ Leichhardt

Round 25: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Leichhardt has the unique cultural black hole of calcutta dunny at the other end of the ground.

If I could like this I would a billion times over. Absolutely mess down there.

I’m sorry that we don’t get pork barrelled every few years like you guys do out at Penrith and apologise on behalf of us peasants 😂

Our ground shouldn't be upgraded until they have seating on all sides. No hills.

I like Brookvale's hill. The day they get an upgrade to full seating will be a bit sad.

If I could like this I would a billion times over. Absolutely mess down there.

Our ground shouldn't be upgraded until they have seating on all sides. No hills.

I like Brookvale's hill. The day they get an upgrade to full seating will be a bit sad.
I quite like Brookvale. If they are going to spend money on it, they could knock down the Maccas across the road and build a multi-story car park.

Bazal

Post Whore
Manly have been dumber than Matt Lodge since they hit 16-0. Cue in the rack and lazier than Tony WIlliams.

Could have been called offside just about every tackle

Fangs

Coach
I quite like Brookvale. If they are going to spend money on it, they could knock down the Maccas across the road and build a multi-story car park.

Yeah it's not that bad.

Personal bias aside we have the best suburban ground. Upgrade will be great I'm sure but I'd prefer whole hog on this stadium.