What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R26 Sat - Cronulla 28-30 Warriors @ PointsBet

Round 26: Cronulla v Warriors

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Warriors

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Sharks are a better team without Nico Hynes. Hynes has lost his last 5 games in a Sharks jersey, and lost Origin 1 for NSW.

Sharks won 6 in a row while Hynes was out, and NSW won both games and the series without him.

Munky

Coach
R.05bbebe308e7766c47ed207743660d6d

So that's how Nicho was out for two months.

mxlegend99

Referee
I don’t hate Cronulla one iota, but given the ladder situation at present, that was f*cking glorious!
100%. Warriors did us a huge favor with that win. Sharks now likely to face Storm in week 1 of finals. Poor merkins look destined to be out in straight sets yet again.

yobbo84

Coach
Sharks are a better team without Nico Hynes. Hynes has lost his last 5 games in a Sharks jersey, and lost Origin 1 for NSW.

Sharks won 6 in a row while Hynes was out, and NSW won both games and the series without him.
I think the best thing for Nicho is to come play fullback for us. Please.

yobbo84

Coach
100%. Warriors did us a huge favor with that win. Sharks now likely to face Storm in week 1 of finals. Poor merkins look destined to be out in straight sets yet again.
If Sharks lose to the Storm they likely play the Bulldogs at Allianz in Week 2.

I've got the prelims as Panthers vs Bulldogs and Storm vs Roosters.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Not sure, they’ll likely play cows,dogs, fins or knights in week 2. Think dogs only team that likely gets them. There isn’t a south’s or roosters in the 5-8 like there has been the last few years

Latest posts