What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R26 Sat - Dolphins 40-6 Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 26: Dolphins v Brisbane

• Dolphins

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
Well I'd go one step further than that even and I'd say the hand slaps should be outlawed from the game altogether, its just a bit of Seppo bullshit the West Indies have introduced into the game, and I reckon when it comes to congratulating one of your teammates, there's simply no better way of doing it than with the traditional Australian hug or a kiss or a lick, a grope on the arse or a dry root, Its still the most appropriate way, I think, of showing one's exuberance and excitement, and its certainly the most masculine and manly way of going about it.

KOMORI

Bench
Well I'd go one step further than that even and I'd say the hand slaps should be outlawed from the game altogether, its just a bit of Seppo bullshit the West Indies have introduced into the game, and I reckon when it comes to congratulating one of your teammates, there's simply no better way of doing it than with the traditional Australian hug or a kiss or a lick, a grope on the arse or a dry root, Its still the most appropriate way, I think, of showing one's exuberance and excitement, and its certainly the most masculine and manly way of going about it.
1725094844039.gif

Woody90

Juniors
A lot of teams have had disappointing seasons (my own included), but the Donkey’s fall is definitely the biggest.