What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R26 Sat - Dolphins v Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 26: Dolphins v Brisbane

• Dolphins

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woody90

Juniors
Would love the Phins to get up here to essentially knock the Broncos out and shut up Walters and the pro Broncos media…although can’t see it happening. Get the feeling Donkeys will put a score on them.

Looks like I'm gonna have to root for the Broncos ffs. I don't believe in the Titans enough to think they'll beat Newcastle, but I think the Dolphins can.

JamesRustle

First Grade
A look at the ladder suggests a few results today and tomorrow might allow a couple of clubs on 26 to get to 30 points with a win next week. Not saying it’s likely but it can’t be discounted.
Booooo Booooo... you were setup for something like it's open wider than Putin's arsehole after a visit from Hunter Biden.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I couldn't believe how much reflection there was coming off Kaufusi's head at aami last week. Anyone at tonight's game getting the same?