What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R26 Sun - Sydney 12-14 Canberra @ Allianz

Round 26: Sydney v Canberra

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In this break in play I know he's a bit of a comedy character and he could be an utter f**kwit ehh I mean competitor

But rapana is an all time great raider, his always put in 100%. Footy won't be the same without him
He's a legend, and I'm proud to say he's originally from my home town of Porirua. P-Town represent!

yobbo84

Coach
The Raiders do know you can contest kicks, right?

Copying the Rabbitohs game plan there is a bold choice

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I am absolutely fuming that the Penns recruited a gumby like Sieplod.

A decent coach and we'd be in with a shout this year with the way the chips are falling.
Timing is so brutal. I feel that 2023 Broncos would gutter stomp all the hoes this year. Oh well.

At least if you make a prelim there is no pressure. You look top 4 some days, bottom 4 others. wtffff

mave

Coach
I am absolutely fuming that the Penns recruited a gumby like Sieplod.

A decent coach and we'd be in with a shout this year with the way the chips are falling.

It is wild.
Win next week, and we are a non capitulation loss against the Raiders, Cows, Tigers, etc of making the top 4.

Wild, wild stuff.

Latest posts