What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R9 Sat - Canterbury 22-14 Wests Tigers @ Accor

Round 9: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
This ain’t as a losing fan, cause the dogs second half was great and ours was diabolical, they deserved the win.

I honestly can’t watch a game with her refereeing again. She’s just horrendous, the titans/raiders turned into a farce too. It ain’t a coincidence. 4 challenges and all were correct LOL, has that ever happened.

I actually feel sorry for her, she’s that out of her depth
Yep

I somewhat feel for the NRL too. You can just imagine the articles if they drop her.

simmo05

Bench
This ain’t as a losing fan, cause the dogs second half was great and ours was diabolical, they deserved the win.

I honestly can’t watch a game with her refereeing again. She’s just horrendous, the titans/raiders turned into a farce too. It ain’t a coincidence. 4 challenges and all were correct LOL, has that ever happened.

And I doubt the nrl will have the stones to drop her. I was listening on the radio, and people were messaging in saying how fantastic she was!

Vic Mackey

Referee
And I doubt the nrl will have the stones to drop her. I was listening on the radio, and people were messaging in saying how fantastic she was!

people will support cause purely cause she’s a chick

I mean she literally searches her own name on twitter and cries at people criticizing her

Bazal

Post Whore
Badger is no worse than any of the other refs.

That's not necessarily a defence either. They're all awful is the real message

gerg

Juniors
No, you look like a bitch surrendering, and it doesn’t matter if it’s the 79th minute if you make it the norm.
So Tigers played like soft merkins from the 40th minute onwards but should start roughing up the doggies with 5 seconds left on the clock? Jog on buddy.

Vlad59

Juniors
Badger is no worse than any of the other refs.

That's not necessarily a defence either. They're all awful is the real message
Yeah sure. Did you watch that shemozzle? I felt sorry for her. She lost it.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
So Tigers played like soft merkins from the 40th minute onwards but should start roughing up the doggies with 5 seconds left on the clock? Jog on buddy.
No, every team should do it, all game. Are you literacy impaired?

The worst decision was Sezer staying in the field after the hip drop. If Curran rolls around he is in the bin.

As fans, we all complain when a player ‘acts’ more injured than they are. But if the ref is going to only punish based on injury, surely that is the reaction we are going to get!!

gerg

Juniors

The Titans/Raiders game was overblown by Hasler being under pressure and Annesley focusing on the one error that cost the Titans and ignoring the 20 against the Raiders. But if he went through every single game each weekend he would pick up the same amount of errors from any other ref.

Edit: she was pretty ordinary today though.

Last edited:

2010Dragons

Bench
The melee at the end of the game was pure frustration by EVERY player on the field.
The inconsistence calls by badger frustrated the players , fans, spectators at the ground even the bunker just gave up on Badger as she was refereeing making up dodgy calls for both teams.
Badger will be dropped next. 100% for sure.

Black Panther

Juniors
Seyfarth and Kikau were having a little wrestle, it all got escalated after Mahoney ran in third man. This used to be an automatic bin, no idea what’s changed. Seyfarth deserved to be binned, if he got sent I wouldn’t have argued either, however Reed needed to go too.
Someone just needs to belt that little prick Mahoney. I wish Hetherington did in the tunnel. All game he just chirps and pushes because he knows he won’t cop it. Some will say he is doing his job, I say belt the merkin.