What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R9 Sat - Canterbury 22-14 Wests Tigers @ Accor

Round 9: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Baz lets his sensitive new age male persona cloud his logic. That was the worst officiating I’ve seen this year.

Yawn. Orcy McOrcFace has had two games worse, at least.

The standard is appalling. If you somehow choose to believe that's a defence of Badger then that's a you problem. Comprehension generally isn't difficult.

I also agree with whoever it was a few posts back who said Sharpe is better. But Badger is mid in a field of mud

Vlad59

Juniors

The standard is appalling. If you somehow choose to believe that's a defence of Badger then that's a you problem. Comprehension generally isn't difficult.

I also agree with whoever it was a few posts back who said Sharpe is better. But Badger is mid in a field of mud
I just laugh at you mate. You are a hoot. Are you a Maximus alt? He’s full of himself as well. That was a horror show and badger should be dropped.

Bazal

Post Whore
I just laugh at you mate. You are a hoot. Are you a Maximus alt? He’s full of himself as well. That was a horror show and badger should be dropped.

I haven't said it wasn't or she shouldn't, my guy. But hey, making up your own entertainment sounds like it's probably a theme that runs through many aspects of your life so by all means

I agree with this. I’ll caveat that I only saw the second half of this game, and watched without sound, but from what I have seen she refs the rules, which is refreshing. I do think she goofed about not binning Sezer, but that is equally on the bunker.

Last week against the Panthers we got caned in the second half, but every team that is winning gets the dud calls; the Sharks last week got absolutely hosed in the second half because they were up by 30..

Bazal

Post Whore
I agree with this. I’ll caveat that I only saw the second half of this game, and watched without sound, but from what I have seen she refs the rules, which is refreshing. I do think she goofed about not binning Sezer, but that is equally on the bunker.

Last week against the Panthers we got caned in the second half, but every team that is winning gets the dud calls; the Sharks last week got absolutely hosed in the second half because they were up by 30..

She clearly cops more cos of her gender. Look at the screeches of at least one incels when you say she's mid in a shit field. Like that's a compliment lol

I did think she was pretty ordinary today. But the Orc faced fella has had a Raiders and an Eels game at least that were easily worse. Maybe a Tigers game as well? There are more terrible refs in the NRL than average ones and I can't name a good one. Badger is relatively ok.

Vlad59

Juniors
I haven't said it wasn't or she shouldn't, my guy. But hey, making up your own entertainment sounds like it's probably a theme that runs through many aspects of your life so by all means
That’s a lame slap mate. You can do better than that. Mind you, you probably can’t. Too sensitive and all.

Stormy36

Juniors
She clearly cops more cos of her gender. Look at the screeches of at least one incels when you say she's mid in a shit field. Like that's a compliment lol

I did think she was pretty ordinary today. But the Orc faced fella has had a Raiders and an Eels game at least that were easily worse. Maybe a Tigers game as well? There are more terrible refs in the NRL than average ones and I can't name a good one. Badger is relatively ok.
What a load of shit... I've seen that tall streak of duckshit butler ruin some games but badger made at least 20 wrong calls today

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The worst decision was Sezer staying in the field after the hip drop. If Curran rolls around he is in the bin.

As fans, we all complain when a player ‘acts’ more injured than they are. But if the ref is going to only punish based on injury, surely that is the reaction we are going to get!!
Josh learned pretty quick, next time he got nudged he flopped like an Italian soccer player

Tiger5150

Bench
whilst you white knights fall over yourselves to defend Kaseys honour, Ill just point out that Benji just dropped in the presser that late in the game Tigers challenged another poor decision and Kasey told them they couldnt because they had used up their challenges despite leading Kasey 3-0 in the challenges.

Bazal

Post Whore
What a load of shit... I've seen that tall streak of duckshit butler ruin some games but badger made at least 20 wrong calls today

Yes he also sucks.

Is it really that difficult to understand that I'm not actually saying Badger is a good referee? Seems like primary school education isn't what it used to be

borisdog

Juniors
Surely it’s time to go back to 2 refs. Yeah the standard isn’t high now but at least there’s a slight chance of one of the seeing eye dogs letting them know.