What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Week 3: FINALS Sept 27-28

King-Gutho94

Coach
They won’t be boring. The Storm v Roosters game will be a belter. Sharks will need to lift against Penrith, but I reckon they will.
There boring as a neutral to get behind. Prelim finals you like to see one side in the finals that has gone on a bit of a run that livens up the finals.

I said last week the Cowboys probably had to win to makes this week slightly engaging from a neutral perspective.

Roosters and Cronulla the two underdogs are not really teams you want to get behind.

Especially the pricks from the East.

I just hope Melbourne and Penrith get there now it's probably the best GF match up we can get from a contest point of view.

T.S Quint

Coach
The Sharks will be violated on Saturday. If they put in a performance like the last two weeks.

The Panthers will be giving the Sharks a proper fisting, I reckon. Without lube.
Panthers are back in stride with Cleary in the team, and the Sharks haven't been all that great.

The Roosters haven't been overly convincing lately either, and are up against the clear best team of this season. Missing Brandon Smith and Sam Walker hurts them as well. Smith in particular has great experience in games like these.

Latest posts