What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I always think who would want them, would they go.

Will, I think only a Sydney team would suit, perhaps Newy. Saints will be desperate after another year of failure. Might stay for less.

Katoa, as above.

Ramen, not sure, reckon money will talk I do not think moving bothers him.

Sifa, as above.

Ronnie, biggest concern, Warriors will come hard.

Happy with the progress of Dykes, Iro, Miller

Hey they all might stay for less.

Got a year to sort it out.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Reckon we’ve never been more attractive with baldy in charge. That will help retain and recruit.

As for the specific 5 off contract…. Something must be wrong with me (yes yes I know) but I’m not losing sleep over any of them unless they all went.

That’s not because I think they are shit. Note that I firmly believe we are an attractive option and would replace / upgrade accordingly, eventually.

R-15-3

Juniors
2024 we will have Stonestreet, Dykes, Iro, Hazelton, JC.
All who will be more than ready and capable and that’s just the rookies we already have coming through, throw another 1-2 that we sign and develop by then and we won’t have a problem keeping some and replacing others and not missing a beat.
Our salary cap planning looks under control for the distance future.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Reckon we’ve never been more attractive with baldy in charge. That will help retain and recruit.

As for the specific 5 off contract…. Something must be wrong with me (yes yes I know) but I’m not losing sleep over any of them unless they all went.

That’s not because I think they are shit. Note that I firmly believe we are an attractive option and would replace / upgrade accordingly, eventually.

Agree. Individually none of them are indispensable. The building culture will ensure there will always be a next man up. Career players will stay. Money chasers will go. It's the way of the world. Who knows how each guy is thinking. I do know one thing, the pull of a potential premiership speaks more than money in many players

Sifa almost a done deal said the little birdie.

Frenzy.

Immortal
2024 we will have Stonestreet, Dykes, Iro, Hazelton, JC.
All who will be more than ready and capable and that’s just the rookies we already have coming through, throw another 1-2 that we sign and develop by then and we won’t have a problem keeping some and replacing others and not missing a beat.
Our salary cap planning looks under control for the distance future.

One more.

Quigs

Immortal
I've got me one of the best Yank Lawyers money can buy. Rudi will be intouch as soon as he sobers up.

Youse are stuffed.

bluefox68

Staff member
I've got me one of the best Yank Lawyers money can buy. Rudi will be intouch as soon as he sobers up.

Youse are stuffed.
It’s okay - I’m moving to a secret location in the South Pacific…

Good luck finding me, bro…!!!

Latest posts