What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zombie jesus

Staff member
2024 first round draft order

1. The Year of the DIamond Dogs
2. Geoduck Waterdongs
3. Haynesville Dreamweavers
4. HTTR
5. Ny Fly Zone
6. Thunder Gun Express (traded to Geoduck Waterdongs)
7. Sultans of Schwing
8. Orange Crush
9. Neckties by Night Train
10. The Turkey Holes
11. Spider 2Y Banana
12. Gruden's QB Camp (traded to Neckties by Night Train)

zombie jesus

Staff member
2024 league site is here

League fee is $10, if you need payment details, let me know.

Rosters and draft picks have been transferred over; salary cap adjustments entered. Let me know if there is a mistake.

You can start dumping players you don’t want for this season, keep the players you designate a tag, anyone else can be dropped.

Spreadsheet for your off-season designations is here

RFA player is already populated, make sure that player is still on your roster as I didn’t check.

One franchise/transition tag – any player with 0 years on their contract, salaries are on the spreadsheet.
Rookie option – players with 0.5 in their contract years, write in their name if you want to keep them for another year.
Renegotiation – any player can be put up, as long as they have at least 1 year on their deal and weren’t renegotiated last season, salary starts at 50% of current value.

Draft order
1.01 The Year of the Diamond Dogs
1.02 Geoduck Waterdongs
1.03 Haynesville Dreamweavers
1.04 HTTR
1.05 No Fly Zone
1.06 Geoduck Waterdongs [Pick traded from Thunder Gun Express.]
1.07 Sultans of Schwing
1.08 Orange Crush
1.09 Neckties by Night Train
1.10 The Turkey Holes
1.11 Spider 2Y Banana
1.12 Neckties by Night Train [Pick traded from Gruden’s QB Camp.]

kurt faulk

Coach

I know I won't be making such an appalling pick this year.

Didn't touch Johnston in any other team I had then news from camp was that he was catching everything. So I took a chance in this and the idp league. The lying barstards. He couldn't catch a ball to save his life. Hopefully harbaugh and his cronies can coach him up.

Harrison Jr will be a fine addition to my team.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hey guys,

All designations need to be in by 9 p.m. tomorrow night.

The franchise tag auction will go up first, just for a day, because I don't see many people bidding on those. The transition tag will follow, followed by renegotiations. Rookie draft comes next and then we finish with free agency.

The cost of bidding on a franchise tag player is two first-round picks.

...https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GkWX6wVSE9g3gFSVkbI4-6NDHsGao8ZSVlLPka7r7bw/edit?usp=sharing

I'll be locking the form down at 9pm tomorrow.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Franchise tag drafts are up; they'll be done by 7pm. Two first-rounders if you make a bid. Transition tags will go up Thursday night.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Franchise tags are done.

Transition tags are up, and the 24-hour timer resets if there is a bid.

If there are no bids, the controlling owner automatically receives a one-year deal. If there is a bid, the controlling owner can choose to match or not, and whoever ends up with the player can assign up to five contract years.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Renegotiation auctions are up. As with the transition tag, the original owner has the right to match the final bid. Whoever wins the auction can assign contract years. 24 hour timer.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The rookie draft will start at 7pm on Wednesday.
12-hour timer, which switches off from midnight to 8am each day.
If you time out, you go on auto pick until you check in with the league again.
Autopick is based on: _Pick the highest ranked eligible player according to the Average Draft Position rankings among similar leagues as shown on the ADP page._

kurt faulk

Coach
@zombie jesus

Could you please adjust my salary cap hit. I got hit with a $9,500 adjustment when I dropped ekeler because I thought he wasn't going to be renegotiated. This needs to be deleted. It took a big chunk out of my auction kitty.