What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2025 Membership

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Of the clubs on sale/having publicly available package listings (Dolphins aren't on sale yet, Warriors and Souths are behind a sign-in wall), only three have a digital membership including Kayo:

Melbourne: $250 for 12 months of Kayo One (bottom tier). Normal cost is $25 per month, so this is effectively 2 months free

Parramatta: $240 for 12 months of Kayo One (bottom tier). Normal cost $25 per month, so a little more than 2 months free.

and as above
Wests Tigers: $240 for 12 months of Kayo One (bottom tier). Normal cost $25 per month, a little more than 2 months free.

Comparing the other code purely on digital membership - 11 of the 18 AFL clubs do a Kayo membership - all at Kayo Basic level (top tier). Most are $350 per month (a couple offer it for slightly less), so similarly with the normal cost being $35 a month, it's effectively two months free.

The difference between One and Basic in Kayo is number of screens you can watch on and HD vs 4K.

Last edited:

Frank Burge

Juniors
I think it’s good value, I will probably ditch Foxtel as it’s getting too expensive and the wife and the kids won’t give up Netflix and Disney. Also I have a corporate partnership with the eels and I don’t get the membership benefits like the windows for finals tickets so that and the kayo make it appealing to me

Matt_CBY

Juniors
With the current streaming delay Kayo is basically useless. Especially for us weird merkins who love to post in game day threads.
Get a better internet connection.

I have no problems having four screens going at once, a gamer on a computer and a video conference call all at once without a flutter.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I find Kayo's delay ok (usually no more than 15-20 sec behind live) - 9Now is hopeless though. Given how common it is for people to use social media during games being 45-60 sec behind live is not good enough even for an FTA provider

Latest posts