What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

21-20

beave

Coach
images

images

images

images

images

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
This is the best thread ever.

Had a convo with my bronco-lover cousin who still throws up the "Yeah well if JT is injured, you can draw a line thru the Cows". I laughed at him and informed him that "the Milford sized hole in the Broncos, is much, much larger than the JT sized hole in the Cows these days". The look he gave me (one of realisation washing over his face) was one that will stay with me for a while.

I now remind him constantly of his one-man-team... and he hates it cause he knows its true.

beave

Coach
They are relying on Milford far more than we are currently relying on JT.

We have Morgan, Coote and Granville all major attacking threats. Look at the Dally M table
and Thurston is no where near as dominate as he was last year. Would we suffer without the head geared one? Of course, only a f**king moron would say otherwise, but the Broncos would be absolutley horrendous without Milford. A few offloads from Parker, and what the f**k else have they got?

Sure they have Roberts and the speed he possesses but he has the footballing brain of a f**king pot plant. Oates and Reed?? f**king please.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
The Brisbane Milfords are truely "One Trick Ponies" this year. Will they win the war? I think they already have...that is course if the war is to try and out one-man-team the Cowboys.

I can't wait until October, when there will be much talk about "The Beaten Favourites"

Clifferd

Coach
Were you even born when Brisbane won their last premiership ? (06) struggling to find if you're any older than 10

Latest posts