What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

26 - 20

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
HOW DID YOU TAKE YOUR FIRST ROUND FINALS FLOGGING DOG?
THAT'S RIGHT DOG. SCUMMY TEAM WITH SCUMMY SUPPORTERS LIKE YOURSELF.
CapsLock bro, it is short for Capital Letters Lock - as in when you type, all your text will be displayed in capital letters. If you press the CapsLock button so the light goes off, then it will all be sorted (the light could be on the Capslock button itself, or some computers have a separate light along the top of the keyboard). Hope this helps, but if you have further problems with it, let me know what model of computer/laptop you have and I might be able to make up a more specific set of instructions for you ;)

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
CapsLock bro, it is short for Capital Letters Lock - as in when you type, all your text will be displayed in capital letters. If you press the CapsLock button so the light goes off, then it will all be sorted (the light could be on the Capslock button itself, or some computers have a separate light along the top of the keyboard). Hope this helps, but if you have further problems with it, let me know what model of computer/laptop you have and I might be able to make up a more specific set of instructions for you ;)
I'LL TYPE HOWEVER I LIKE BRO.

CONGRATS TO THE COWBS, ONE OF THE BEST GAMES OF THE YEAR PLAYED BY 2 CHAMPION SIDES.

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
Hmmmn... Nah, that doesn't seem like that would be it - I reckon it's probably the thing I had said about the CapsLock button. Give it a crack and see how you go.
NO THANKS, NOT TODAY.

IF I TYPE merkin INTO THE COMPUTER WITH CAPS ON IT AUTOMATICALLY CHANGES IT LOWER CASE

DOES THAT HELP BRO?

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
It's this button here

LN6nrDX.jpg

As I said before it may or may not have a light on the button itself - but where ever the light is, it should be off. Then you won't have all your text in capital letters.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
SO FUNNY...NOT. GIVE UP

Correct syntax (or sentence structure) would be "That's so funny. Do not give up". I knew what you meant, but just adding in those few words and using the correct punctuation (one full-stop is all that's required - you could've also used a coma) just makes it easier for people to read.

But we can sort out grammar and punctuation later, we still need to get thru this pesky CapsLock issue you have. Do you know if the button actually functions correctly? Maybe you need to take it to a computer shop to get it looked at; or a simple test could be to plug in another keyboard if you have one (or can borrow from someone else) and see if you can deactivate the CapsLock using that one.

Let me know how you get on.

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
Correct syntax (or sentence structure) would be "That's so funny. Do not give up". I knew what you meant, but just adding in those few words and using the correct punctuation (one full-stop is all that's required - you could've also used a coma) just makes it easier for people to read.

But we can sort out grammar and punctuation later, we still need to get thru this pesky CapsLock issue you have. Do you know if the button actually functions correctly? Maybe you need to take it to a computer shop to get it looked at; or a simple test could be to plug in another keyboard if you have one (or can borrow from someone else) and see if you can deactivate the CapsLock using that one.

Let me know how you get on.
LOL

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. THE BUTTON IS FINE BUT I'M NOT GOING TO STOP TYPING IT WITH OFF.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
LOL

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. THE BUTTON IS FINE BUT I'M NOT GOING TO STOP TYPING IT WITH OFF.

Ahhhh, I think I know where you are confused now. You are thinking the button is off, when in fact it is actually on. You see, when the button is on, that's when you get all your text in capitals; so your button is definitely on. If you actually turn it off as you mentioned above, then you won't have all the text in capitals all the time.

The easiest way I find to remember is with the light. Light on means CapsLock is on (All capitals like THIS); light off means CapsLock is off. Hopefully that helps you out.

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
Ahhhh, I think I know where you are confused now. You are thinking the button is off, when in fact it is actually on. You see, when the button is on, that's when you get all your text in capitals; so your button is definitely on. If you actually turn it off as you mentioned above, then you won't have all the text in capitals all the time.

The easiest way I find to remember is with the light. Light on means CapsLock is on (All capitals like THIS); light off means CapsLock is off. Hopefully that helps you out.
IS THIS BETTER SMART ARSE?

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
IS THIS BETTER SMART ARSE?

No, unfortunately you still haven't quite got it - but I do think we are getting closer, as you are at least getting some changes now :). You have actually managed to make the text a larger size, as well as underlined and applied italic style to the text; but if you look closely, you'll see that all the letters are still capitalised. There's still a pretty good chance your CapsLock is still on. But don't give up, once you get the right button I'm sure you'll look back at this whole ordeal as pretty humorous and wonder how you could have missed it all this time.

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
No, unfortunately you still haven't quite got it - but I do think we are getting closer, as you are at least getting some changes now :). You have actually managed to make the text a larger size, as well as underlined and applied italic style to the text; but if you look closely, you'll see that all the letters are still capitalised. There's still a pretty good chance your CapsLock is still on. But don't give up, once you get the right button I'm sure you'll look back at this whole ordeal as pretty humorous and wonder how you could have missed it all this time.
OK

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Excellent work! You may have fixed it, but just to be certain you probably should try typing something which doesn't involve using all capital letters as an acceptable way of writing. For example, instead of typing "OK", try the equally acceptable form "okay". I'm really pumped that you may have this licked; great effort in sticking with it!

Latest posts