What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2GB, ABC or Triple M, who do you listen to for your league coverage?

Which radio station do you listen to for your league coverage?

• 2GB

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Triple M

Votes: 74 49.3%
  • ABC

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Don't listen to league on the radio

Votes: 10 6.7%

• Total voters

Mr Saab

Referee
I never listen to 2gb for their bs talk . sometimes for their live game on a sat night. ..but i ch surf alot

boonboon

Juniors
Tripple M- it has been a real improvement in rugby league coverage and perhaps with a younger bent and I have really enjoyed it. The problem for tripple m is demographics and lack of history of coverage so it will take a few years

Xfactor1979

Bench
ABC League Coverage is my mogadon for the week :lol:

Also - no ads, and impersonable point of view for commentary

Xfactor1979

Bench
Im a fan of Julian Abbott's pompous tone in the studio

Today he snuck in a tiny side joke when he was giving out Queensland cup Scores.

The game has been held up because a snake has been found on the field :lol:

Parra

Referee
ABC & 2GB.

Any footy fan who claims never to listen to 2GB calls is bullshitting.

Reactions: DMS

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I don't listen to them. I've given up on ABC as well. MMM I have been flicking onto in the car. I'm quite enjoying them. I had given up on ABC (Except in an emergency - AKA I'm stuck in the car and Manly are on...), but MMM are good value. I've enjoyed the Saturday morning show as well. Anybody who hasn't listened to MMM yet, are actually missing out on something imho.

Latest posts