What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2k20

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
First details have been released. Looks to be some good improvements here:

Show case follows the 4 Horse Women (Becky, Bailey, Charlotte and Sasha)
Career mode is both man/woman (not sure if it's 2 seperate stories or ONE career where you control both?)
Mixed tag is in
Controls are being 'streamlined' which will be interesting. I hope we can continue with the way we currently have them.
They have something called WWE Originals, which looks to be a bit goofy..in the same vein as 'big head' mode from last game, on the video package it had like a zombie Braun and Bray. May add some funny cosmetic stuff..not too fussed on that.

What has me most excited is the return of Hogan and.....*breathe*....CHYNA is in the game!!! 9th Wonder of the World! I really hope she can face men (ha, doubt it) as I'd love to have her in the IC title ranks. I'm hoping we get a Jeff Jarrett included too but I doubt it. The roster needed a boost as no Jericho (AEW) so this is good.

Still nothing of a GM mode which would (for me) be totally awesome, nor a Create-A-Storyline

So far so good. Let's see what other news comes up

Eelementary

Post Whore
I hope this is good.

Last WWE2K game I played, the CPU would counter everything - it took a lot of the fun away, imo.

I'd go for a clothesline, and the CPU would duck under, and attack me; or they'd hit me with a powerslam.

I hope this game is closer to its arcade roots - those more arcade games we're hella cool.

abpanther

Staff member
I haven't played these games for a while now, do they have a good career mode where you can interact with people backstage and make decisions about interfering in matches, etc.?

I hope this is good.

Last WWE2K game I played, the CPU would counter everything - it took a lot of the fun away, imo.

I'd go for a clothesline, and the CPU would duck under, and attack me; or they'd hit me with a powerslam.

I hope this game is closer to its arcade roots - those more arcade games we're hella cool.
All you need is a dodgy PlayStation emulator and a copy of No Mercy!

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Okay, so I havnt got this game and I don't plan on it.

They took out Wolfpac sting, Luger, DDP, Rock and Roll express. I count 18 legends gone, with 7 in (and an alternative Rock)

Current roster members are missing (Killian Dain, Alexander Wolfe, Lio Rush and others).

Universe mode has barely been touched

The hit target seems to be off, graphics have got worse, hair is clipping.

Create a Championship has to be patched in.

It's being slated on reviews by pretty much everywhere.

If you have 2k19, avoid updating.