What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

david36

Juniors
I used to listen to the BSB all the time but Slats is just a jibberer who talks to much cricket for mine. I don't watch the channel nien footy show for the same reason, cant cop Slats total jibberer of the highest order.

TonyT6

Bench
I used to listen to the BSB all the time but Slats is just a jibberer who talks to much cricket for mine. I don't watch the channel nien footy show for the same reason, cant cop Slats total jibberer of the highest order.

Slater doesn't ask questions, he makes statements.this just from this week:
* they have some big boys
* it's a tough place to play at
* you look like your enjoying your football

He is a total wood duck

Brutus

Referee
Slater is so friggin boring. Knows bugger all about all sports except for cricket.

The show is so much better when Jimmy Smith is on board.

FlameThrower

Bench
Is it just me but does TK and Richard Freedman sound exactly the same? On Clarke I can only take him on small doses. The show has potential but not enough talk back and needs more focus on league, really don't care about cutting live to small horse race in Atlanta Georgia! Finally can't they find any Aussie sporting moments as part of the shows promo intros? What's it with all that yank sports highlights????

cleary89

Coach
I've only been listening this year so fairly new to the show. Don't mind the horse racing, the soccer or the live odds every morning. Easily my choice for breakfast radio although I swapped back to mmm with them away this week. I don't like slats but i don't mind him on this.

But f**k the grill team is a joke these days. So political, talking about death penalty, prime time tv shows like bondi bet and better homes and gardens. Just a joke.

Brutus

Referee
I've only been listening this year so fairly new to the show. Don't mind the horse racing, the soccer or the live odds every morning. Easily my choice for breakfast radio although I swapped back to mmm with them away this week. I don't like slats but i don't mind him on this.

But f**k the grill team is a joke these days. So political, talking about death penalty, prime time tv shows like bondi bet and better homes and gardens. Just a joke.

Most morning FM radio is vomit-inducing.

Mr Saab

Referee
Agreed. Morning fm radio is crap. Even the Saturday show wirh ray Warren is poor. Rather listen to george and paul

Tayjack

Juniors
TK and slater are the two gayest f**kin radio hosts around, they are both the same person, both fence sitters, and their f**kin voices I cannot stand one bit. They really are scared rabbits, they don't have an opinion at all, at least when freedman was on he f**king had an opinion and never sat on the fence agreeing with every merkin that came on as a guest. Slater and TK a pair of f**kin fairies, and unfortunately in this communism of a country that's what you need to be to get anywhere.

FlameThrower

Bench
Agreed. Morning fm radio is crap. Even the Saturday show wirh ray Warren is poor. Rather listen to george and paul

Spot on, and Triple M, must have a few hundred thousand songs to chose from, easily right? I listened to it a few weekends in a row, (was doing some DIY at home) so long days!!! Anyway same songs, same crap about his landscaping mate,....20% football! the rest was waffle. I really think Ray Warren is getting worse....and match him with Gould and you have the grumpy old men on air...

ABC grandstand and related shoes much better...

undertaker

Coach
Most morning FM radio is vomit-inducing.

Bring back Doug Mulray!

TK and slater are the two gayest f**kin radio hosts around, they are both the same person, both fence sitters, and their f**kin voices I cannot stand one bit. They really are scared rabbits, they don't have an opinion at all, at least when freedman was on he f**king had an opinion and never sat on the fence agreeing with every merkin that came on as a guest. Slater and TK a pair of f**kin fairies, and unfortunately in this communism of a country that's what you need to be to get anywhere.

You'll love TK if he is a Sharks supporter:lol:

Brutus

Referee

George and Paul are very good. Love those two.

George and Paul and Sports Today are the only good things about 2UE these days.

W.Smith

Juniors
Slater is a Turd, couple weeks ago he was bagging Souths and implied they were choking, predictable, even made the reverse noise of a truck while having a snicka with Pigvomit about it and saying something like "u can almost hear them backing out of the semi finals, then the pair of assholes had Souths coach Madge Maguire on the next day sucking up

I never miss Fridays when Webby is on tho' i even watch it on 519 and even Pigvomit is bearable on Webby's days, i love how Webster does his own thing, looking at his phone, texting, looking off camera laughing with whoever is in th studio while Pigvomit is waffling on

Mr Saab

Referee
Yesh its funny watching teeekay talk away and look at webbu or slats and they dont look at him

TonyT6

Bench
Does this program rate? Been listening the past few weeks and found it so so.

Has Slater asked a question yet?

Always starts an interview with "you play the Dogs Sunday it should be tough" or "you were hitting them well yesterday".

Latest posts