What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Announcement for Homebake

Here it is:

THE ROGUE TRADERS, ARCHITECTURE IN HELSINKI, PNAU, ALEX LLOYD, THE MESS HALL, THE HERD, AMIEL, P-MONEY, THE PRESETS, THE MORNING AFTER GIRLS, THE GRATES, DJ PERIL + SUBURBAN INTELLECT, NFA, LOCAL KNOWLEDGE, DAPPLED CITIES FLY, BRITISH INDIA, EXPATRIATE, THE SCARE, THE HOT LIES, THE GOLDEN AGE, DIE! DIE! DIE! & THE HOPETOUN INCENTIVE BAND COMPETITION WINNER.

So all up:

THE FINN BROTHERS, THE LIVING END, SOMETHING FOR KATE, BEN LEE, WOLFMOTHER, THE CAT EMPIRE, CUT COPY, COG, THE SAINTS, THE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, DECODER RING, SARAH BLASKO, END OF FASHION, EVERMORE, THE GO-BETWEENS, PAUL MAC, THE DIRTY THREE, KATALYST & RU C.L, SNEAKY SOUND SYSTEM, KISSCHASY, WOLF & CUB, THE ROGUE TRADERS, ARCHITECTURE IN HELSINKI, PNAU, ALEX LLOYD, THE MESS HALL, THE HERD, AMIEL, P-MONEY, THE PRESETS, THE MORNING AFTER GIRLS, THE GRATES, DJ PERIL + SUBURBAN INTELLECT, NFA, LOCAL KNOWLEDGE, DAPPLED CITIES FLY, BRITISH INDIA, EXPATRIATE, THE SCARE, THE HOT LIES, THE GOLDEN AGE, DIE! DIE! DIE! & THE HOPETOUN INCENTIVE BAND COMPETITION WINNER.

Alex28

Coach
AIH are great - but The Mess Hall, The Herd and The Grates will be cool to see as well.

Best Homebake lineup I've seen in a fair while - will be worth it for The Finns supergroup alone...

bluesbreaker

Bench
Much, much better looking than bdo (if only on the strength of the Finns alone)... How sad is that? bring back livid :(

Alex28

Coach
i heard a bit of a rumour that the Gallagher brothers might be in the Finn's supergroup (the supergroup is not necessarly to be made up of Australians/Kiwi's) - Oasis are in town the same night as Homebake. Interesting rumour...

bluesbreaker

Bench
Alex28 said:
i heard a bit of a rumour that the Gallagher brothers might be in the Finn's supergroup (the supergroup is not necessarly to be made up of Australians/Kiwi's) - Oasis are in town the same night as Homebake. Interesting rumour...

I would absolutely love that, but I don't know if it'd happen. The Gallagher lads absolutely _hated_ Split Enz, and they're not known to be the most accomidating of fellows at the best of times.

Then again, they haven't released a decent song in years so their careers are pretty much in the toilet.

Latest posts