What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Ashes Test: Australia v England at Adelaide, Dec 2-6 2017

Fangs

Coach
Khawaja needs runs here, or they’ll want the other Darsh in for Perth...

If Khawaja fails then Darsh is a certainty for Perth.

1.Warner
2.Bancroft
3.Smith
4.Handscomb
5.Darsh
6.Darsh
7.Paine

'Horses for Courses' with Mitch Marsh. Plus he looks good in the nets. Really good.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Selectors are coming down far too hard on Khawaja..... he's a very good player....

Look how many chances Shaun has had....

Heck even Khawaja is more proven than Handscomb at this stage.....

Mitch Marsh is a good state cricketer but that's it.....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Read an article this morning suggesting MMarsh is in line for a test recall at the WACA, lol

Cummns is a better all rounder atm

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Oozie scores runs Handscomb could be be in trouble as well, anything to get those Darsh boys back in the team.

It’s a f**king sickness with the Australian selection panel.

Matt23

Staff member
Stokes has been cleared to play, he’d best not go near a pub while he’s here, unlike the soap dodgers we don’t condone assaults on army veterans or the mocking of the disabled.

Bazal

Post Whore
Stokes has been cleared to play, he’d best not go near a pub while he’s here, unlike the soap dodgers we don’t condone assaults on army veterans or the mocking of the disabled.

Says who? Last story I saw said he's been referred to the Criminal Prosecution Service and the Poms I know are saying he's well and truly cooked for the Ashes

simmo1

First Grade
Heading to Adelaide from Sydney for the first couple of days, and looks like they're getting the mother of all storms on Friday, with more rain on Saturday. FML

If they get on, it should suit the bowlers, especially with the pink ball.

blaza88z

Coach
Khawaja retains his spot on the basis that we won, if we had of lost.. he'd be out and I hate that