What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v West Indies D/N @ Adelaide Oval Dec 8-12, 2022

TheParraboy

Staff member
Boland the only change for the aussies? Paddy may be rested cause of his quad issue

If that happens, assume Steketee or Nesser is the reseve bowler?

Thursday 3pm kick off AEDT....Cant wait

Yes Barrell is the reserve bowler but I think George and Ronnie picked Morris for a reason, to best utilize his express pace to ruffle some Caribbean feathers, specially when the lites come on when it is known to also swing in Adelaide. Morris' pace and swing what a choice combination.

Pace is good as long as it is accurate. You don’t want to be spraying them
Morris is a rare express man, he is not erratic. I have seen a lot of him. He is now the comps leading bowler too, the best strike rate plus one of the lowest averages as we head into the annoying BBL recess. So his promotion is well earned.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
No man named Lance should ever be allowed to be called The Wild Thing.

Lance. FMD. Sounds like a blonde, short back and sides Mormon real estate agent

TheParraboy

Staff member
Morris is a rare express man, he is not erratic. I have seen a lot of him. He is now the comps leading bowler too, the best strike rate plus one of the lowest averages as we head into the annoying BBL recess. So his promotion is well earned.

Nesser and Steketee stats are just as impressive this season, better in some areas

They have been doing it longer, as well being in test / A squads recently

Count themselves unlucky. Kick in the guts tbh..

Dont need to ruffle feathers in a pink ball test against someone like the Windies

King-Gutho94

Coach
Steketee is a bit unlucky he has been very consistent for a few years.

Though I feel like he has this dickhead vibe about him. Maybe it's just that he is a fiery fast bowler in him and the fact he is a Queenslander.

But yeah just some of his antics in the BBL haven't warmed to me.

Latest posts