What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: England v India @ Lords Aug 12-16 2021

TheParraboy

Staff member
8/298
Declaration by India

Poms need 272 to win
From 60 overs

Poms need to move Butler and Barstow to 3 and 4 to have a crack here

TheParraboy

Staff member
15 overs left

That dropped sitter by Kholi of Butler could save the Poms

Kholi back to acting like a wanker, wtf is the lecture he was giving Butler???

My father in law told me this morning England had won. I thought well done. Come in here to read people’s thoughts and am very WTF!?! Just went to cricinfo and sure enough, India’s won. Don’t know how to feel, either way. But lol@England.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Poms could come back and win the series, they have done it before

However, they have a terrible top order and missing Stokes big time, plus this india team is a different beast these days.

Great last day of test cricket no matter who you support, Poms were in the box seat. India won it

EDIT: Forgot to mention brilliant declaration by Kholi. Not sure too many other captains declare at that point

Last edited:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Great finish. About time some spice came back into test matches too btw.

Great batting by Root but absolutely shit captaincy. Had the match in his hands but blew it by trying to bounce out Bumrah. Don't think they even bowled a single yorker to the tail.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Great finish. About time some spice came back into test matches too btw.

Great batting by Root but absolutely shit captaincy. Had the match in his hands but blew it by trying to bounce out Bumrah. Don't think they even bowled a single yorker to the tail.
Yeah considering Bumrah averages 4......

Latest posts