What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test England v West Indies at Manchester, July 16-20 2020

Is it me, or does it seem ridiculous how little time there is between tests these days?

Day 5 2nd Test Monday; Day 1 3rd Test Friday.

Huge game by Stokes. Good setup innings by Dibley. Broad back made a big difference.

Windies probably back to their real level.

Was a combination of the Old England and the New England.

The Old England want to occupy the crease and bat the opposition into a position they can’t win from, even at the expense of winning themselves. The New England have short-form merchants who can turn on the taps to rack up a quick score if needed. Mainly Stokes of course.

Broad was absolutely the difference between them winning or petering out to a beige draw.

I thought the Windies could hold on going into tea only 4 down, then Blackwood couldn’t help himself to the most blatant bouncer trap you could see. 2 balls before the break. That was it and I went to bed.

But looking forward to the final test.

Latest posts