What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test England v West Indies at Manchester, July 16-20 2020

Just had a quick check and it’s supposed to be good. For the next two days

Cheers Pommy. Reckon England are a chance of rolling the Windies twice in two days?

Interesting to see how the Windies approach their innings now that a victory is out of the equation.

Pommy

Coach
Cheers Pommy. Reckon England are a chance of rolling the Windies twice in two days?

Interesting to see how the Windies approach their innings now that a victory is out of the equation.

I would like to think so, however I’m not confident they will.
Broad wasn’t happy about being left out of the squad so if he can make a point and also if Anderson has a good game it’s certainly not unimaginable to take 19 wickets in 6 sessions. We need to get the first 9 quick to have any real chance.

I do have a soft spot for the Windies and whilst I obviously want England to win, I do enjoy seeing them do well.

well that shows how much attention i was paying the other day then :)
In my defence I did have an angry 10 month old punching me in the face when I was watching the mini.

I’ve been there mate.

I reckon England will win with a session to spare.

Pommy

Coach
An hour to try and get to around 270, and just hope Windies crumble?
A draw is as bad as a loss really so there’s no reason to not just go for it.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Huge game by Stokes. Good setup innings by Dibley. Broad back made a big difference.

Windies probably back to their real level.

Latest posts