What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: South Africa v Australia at Port Elizabeth March 9-13, 2018

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Genius at work.

He might be in the Sachin and Lara class of mastery.
No. Maybe I'm in the minority but although I think ABVD is very good I'm not sure he's in the great ranks.
This test was a great innings but I rack my brains to think of another great innings against Australia. He might have blitzed the poms but lets face it that's not too hard.

Eelectrica

Referee
Collapse is on. ABDV out.
Time for Starc and Lyon to wrap up the tail.
Honestly though another 50 runs on the board and this game is real interesting.

Eelectrica

Referee
Good win for SA. Deserved winners.

Still we came a lot closer to winning this game than we ever should have given our dodgy batting. If we can have a few batsmen perform in the one game, game on.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Great series this.

A test match tri-series between South Africa, Australia and India would be awesome.

All 3 teams are on the same level at the moment, and seeing ABDV vs Smith vs Kohli in the same conditions at the same time would be intriguing

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Tough between Rabada and ABDV for man of the match. I lean towards Rabada because its not every day you take 11 wickets in a test.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No. Maybe I'm in the minority but although I think ABVD is very good I'm not sure he's in the great ranks.
This test was a great innings but I rack my brains to think of another great innings against Australia. He might have blitzed the poms but lets face it that's not too hard.
6 hundreds over 50 against us.

And he kept for a while, I don’t think his record reflects on how good a player he really is.

TheParraboy

Staff member
6 hundreds over 50 against us.

And he kept for a while, I don’t think his record reflects on how good a player he really is.

come on mate, he rarely had to face the likes of our side in our prime eg pigeon, dizzy, warne

never faces his own bowling who are deemed the best pace attack, and have been for ages

;)

WaznTheGreat

Referee

The De Villiers,Kohli's and Smith's are good but not as good as the Lara's,Ponting's and Tendulkar's of this world