What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: South Africa v India at Centurion Jan 13-18 2018

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Has been a great series so far, for all the hate that India cop about playing at home and being flat track bullies, they've at least shown they can foot it with South Africa and push for wins.

The curators also deserve credit, they've produced pitches which aid both bowler and batsman at times.

If only the time difference wasn't so bad it would be the perfect series I reckon.

vvvrulz

Coach
Shocking that they dropped Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, that will cost them.

Kohli really is a magnificent player, merkin or not.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I despise run outs in cricket, should have a criminal record against your name

In Pandyas case give him that, plus 30 days in solidary confinement to think about his run out

some11

Referee
That knock by Kohli is something Smith will in all likelihood have to emulate when we play them.

JJ

Immortal
I see Kohli has been fined for being a Warner...

Special innings by him though, AB showing he's special too though, and Elgar that he's the real deal

Bazal

Post Whore
Kohli is easily the biggest merkin in International cricket.

Shame. You want to like him as a batsman but he's just a complete f**kwit. He's this era's Matt Hayden, but actually a good bat

TheParraboy

Staff member
lunch day 4

SA 201 runs ahead - 5 wickets in hand

faf still there

If SA can bat another session get another 80-90 runs then I cant see India chasing that down,
enthralling last day coming up all the same

Hutty1986

Immortal
I see Kohli has been fined for being a Warner...

Special innings by him though, AB showing he's special too though, and Elgar that he's the real deal
Big bad rude boi Davey upset you again? I wish they were nice blokes like B-Mac :(

vvvrulz

Coach
India probably won’t climb out of this, their one player who can handle tough conditions is gone.

Pandya and Ashwin might go on a merry swing which could come off.

JJ

Immortal
Pujara is another with a huge home (62) vs away (37) split - chance for him to put in a performance in conditions that don't suit him?

But yeah, the Jaapies are looking good