What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3…2…1 v Mutts

shadowboxer

First Grade
Nikora is rocks and diamonds and today seemed to put the fugg in. Look forward to next season with the new coach and how
He might go without SJ.
Main positive from today was the signing of Finucane.

Eion

First Grade
Nikora is rocks and diamonds and today seemed to put the fugg in. Look forward to next season with the new coach and how
He might go without SJ.
Main positive from today was the signing of Finucane.
Yep, I feel many have written him off. I’m still a believer

azzah72

Bench
Trindall was ass.
Ineffective kicks, ran on the last near the line and killed any attacking play. Missed vital tackles.

Was not good.

imasharkie

Coach
Talakai
Toby
Katoa
SJ would've been # 1 if he played the 2nd half and we would've won by a mile unfortunately Trindall nearly lost the game for us. I hope Moylan is back this week and Trindall can play the Chad role ( useless).

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Talakai
Toby
Katoa
SJ would've been # 1 if he played the 2nd half and we would've won by a mile unfortunately Trindall nearly lost the game for us. I hope Moylan is back this week and Trindall can play the Chad role ( useless).
Tricky is just learning on the job…. What’s he started in 3 or 4 games? Give him time. Think of WK and what practically everyone thought of him after a handful of games. Tricky is equally talented imo. Taking the right options will come with experience.

shaggs

Coach
Think it was either BB or Tracey that bombed a try when whoever it was didn't pass the ball to a flying Tricky who was running into a wide gap right on the dogs line.

Simple pass and would of scored untouched.

Might of change the tone of anti Tricky in here.

I for one like the way he backs himself - he will get it right soon enough.
I think if he kicked to space a couple of times instead of the bomb.
I understand the dogs wingers are mud, so that was probably the plan.
Start of the second half we needed to play in their half with long kicks. Like you say he is learning on the run, the more he starts the better he’ll get

bluefox68

Staff member
Yes.

One of the commentators (???) said: “He’s trying to do too much. He’s too busy trying to impress / hold on to his spot…”

Or something like that.

At least he tries different stuff!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kennedy was an absolute gun coming through. Then hit first grade and really struggled. He's not a finished product but has shown he can be an elite fullback. Only had 37 games. Judge him again after 70-80 games

Trindall was a bigger gun coming through. Now has hit first grade and is struggling. He's good enough to be a QLD SOO half down he track and I'll say he will be. Only had 18 games and you charts want him to Tommy Bishop. Give him another 50-60 games as well

Interesting snip from Wiki.

In 2017, he played for the Melbourne Storm under-20 side, playing 14 games.[6][7]. In 2018, Trindall joined the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, playing for their Jersey Flegg Cup side. On 23 September 2018, he was named man of the match in their Grand Final win over the Penrith Panthers.[8][9] In 2019, he spent the season playing for the Newtown Jets, Cronulla's NSW Cup feeder club and represented the Queeensland under-20 team.[10] That season, he played in Newtown's NSW Cup Grand Final and NRL State Championship-winning sides.[11][12]