What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 against parra

Foz

Bench
3-Kimmorley
2-Bailey
1-Hilder & Sullivan
Heaps played good this week. I could have given 10 guys points which is different to the Souths game as I found it hard to give any.
Same result if we had lost tonight. We put in.

Special K

Coach
3 - Kimmorley gun long balls and good short kicks

2 - Bailey great hits and good running

1 - Vagana that try :D

Anonymous

Juniors
3. Bailey - Quiet second half, but kept Cronulla in the game in the first. Several trysaving tackles, and did all the damage in attack. Top effort.

2. Stevo - Laid the platform. Can't remember a poor hitup from him, and carried defenders back every time he had the ball. Quick play the balls too. Looking in great form.

1. Noddy - Make no mistake, his kicking was poor, but ultimately it was his ability to lift when the pressure was on that allowed us to win. Put on a pinpoint kick for Dumas and set up those early tries for Bailey and Rieck in the first half.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
3- Bailey - Grate game

2- Hilder - Saved points

1 - Gallen - Sting

Stevens unlucky - Worked tirelessly

Opes

Juniors
3. Bailey - I must say his first half influenced this call greatly. Without a doubt saved one try, and possibly two. His try which came from his own enthusiasm and awareness was the icing in the cake for him in the first half. The second half wasn't as good, but was still very solid in his defense, and wasn't wasteful as he can be sometimes in attack when tired :clap:

2. Noddy - His general leadership and cunning chips are lethal to a slightly tired team. Handled himself well under that last 5 mins of extreme pressure and helped to relax the rest of the boys. :D

1. Stevo - Haven't any accurate stats, but FOR SURE he and Nutley would be topping the list. Stevo gets it for his beautiful attacking runs - taking up to 3 runs in one set - What a champ! ;-)

imasharkie

Coach
1.-Kimmorley
2.-Gallen
3.-Stevens/Sullivan

Stinky is not the player he used to be, how is merrit going in PL

b_shark

Juniors
3 - Gallen
2 - Stevens
1 - rest of the team - can't split it

The only ordinary game I thought was Vagana- until that try and then all was forgiven

millersnose

Post Whore
lol thats the closest weve been reefy

i thought hilder was good

safe hands safe defence

and put on the last try with great fitness

Stevo
Bails
Noddy

Gallen, Lomu, Nutley, Williams, Gibson were solid as rocks.

Sully what an impact player. He's electric like Craig Wing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

chili pepper

Bench
I didn't see the game so my decision is based on the winning try.

3 - Sully for making the break

2 - Hilder for putting Sully away and

1 - Vagana for not dropping the ball over the try line. Now he can relax, have a few quiet ones with a wry grin. What a difference 24 hours makes. Bet his glad to see the back of that weekend.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Popularity is a funny thing in footy.
bailey actually playedvery similar last week, if not better & could hardly get a mention from anyone.
Perhaps everybody is falling in love with him again.

Special K

Coach
Bailey didn't make those try saving tackles. Not only did they save tries but my got he belted the poor blokes.

He better sign up again :twisted:

mel

Juniors
3 - Bails
2 - Gallen
1 - Stevo/Noddy

Great effort by the whole team. Bring on them Dragons!

chili pepper

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Vagana!!!!!

I'm assuming that's aimed at me reefy. Like I said - didn't see the game so I'm awarding my points to the 3 involved in the winning try.

That'll do me.