What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 Player Votes Raiders v Cronulla

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyed

First Grade
Voting is open. Croker out, Miller in from the listed team. Bulgarelli and Graham played Premier League.

thickos

First Grade
3 points: Clinton Schifcofske - what a champion, what a performance. 279 metres, 2 linebreaks, 22 hitups and a try. This is the Clinton of old, thank god this performance came along. I was wondering when we were going to see it again.

1 point: Adam Mogg - two weeks in a row now he is causing chaos out wide with strong running and good hands. Well done.

1 point: Michael Robertson - for his entire career I have been calling for Robbo to show me what he has got with a nice long break downfield. I finally got one! :mrgreen: Great running game, the forward component of his running was the highlight ;-)

1 point: Ruben Wiki - he is our Brad Fittler - the wheels fall off when is not out there. Heart and soul :clap:

Honourable mention to Joel Monaghan, and Josh Miller for backing up and playing two games!

Hodgo has broken a few ribs :cry:

Schifty said:
3- Clinton Schifcofske
2- Ruben Wiki
1- Victor The Viking- him riding around on the quad bike was hilarious :lol: :lol:
Beings Serious

1- Gafa

Thanks Schifty I did my best j/k

3 points - Schifcofske - Outstanding tonight
2 points - Robbo - Brilliant, his best game all year, why management havent resigned him is beyond me.
1 point - Hindy - Great performance tonight, was running hard all the time.

Anonymous

Juniors
3 Points-Jason Bulgarelli. Thanks for staying the hell away! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a more serious note, here are my wise and profound judgements:

3-Clinton Schifcofske. Top effort all night. Back to his origin selection form.
2-Adam Mogg. Solid in attack and defence. The break he made to score was classic.
1-Michael Robertson. Played well, good in attack, and was solid in defence despite them testing him all night.

Raider_69

Post Whore
what about robbo thou
he was f**king buggered by the end
the last drop out he smashed it 10 metres over the dead ball line, he didnt want a bar of that ball... who could blame him

3 points - Schif
1 point - Mogg
1 point - Robbo
1 point - McLinden

Would've loved to give some points to the forwards as they layed the platform and put on some massive hits, but I think the backs reigned supreme last night.

GreenGuy

3- Choc- what a difference running straight and hard makes!
2- Robbo- See above :lol:
1- Moggles

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
3. Schifcofske
1. Robertson
1. Mogg
1. Monaghan

Also great performances by Wiki, McLinden (Bar one kick and you all know which one :lol: ) and Thompson.

jed

First Grade
Schifty said:
1- Victor The Viking- him riding around on the quad bike was hilarious :lol: :lol:

I thought his efforts with the Hog's Breath pig were good too - especially when he was spit-roasting it :lol: :lol: :lol:

3 - Schif (see what happens when you run at the line Clinton?)
2 - Monas (Give that man a pen, for goodness sakes!!!!!!)
1 - Wiki (Guess who's back, back again)

Edwahu

Bench
Victor was on fire last night, what about when he sconed that poor chick with a tennis ball :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.