What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Players votes v Warriors (6/9/20)

Eelementary

Post Whore
3: Matterson - I thought he was a beast

2: Brown - he is a must re-sign, when his deal ends.

1: Gutherson - made breaks at will, and showed a lot of skill.

I also reckon Mahoney was class, before his injury.

crocodile

Bench
3. Gutho. We would be bottom 4 team without this guy.
2. Paulo. Tried his very best.
1. Rheed. Did he start to run because of coaching or in spite of it. Huge turnaround.

I've got a theory about that. I'm not in Arthur's inner sanctum so only a guess. I suspect Arthur is encouraging Mahoney to mix it up a bit. Necessary without D Brown in the side for a while. He could be quite a weapon if he's successful developing his kicking game to the next level.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I've got a theory about that. I'm not in Arthur's inner sanctum so only a guess. I suspect Arthur is encouraging Mahoney to mix it up a bit. Necessary without D Brown in the side for a while. He could be quite a weapon if he's successful developing his kicking game to the next level.

I thought Mahoney really stood up once Moses was out for a few weeks - he took more control, and looked comfortable.

He did make some poor choices, but he is still relatively inexperienced.

I think he's a great player.

Latest posts