What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 Round 18 vs Bulldogs

callmack1

Staff member
3 points - Koloamatangi
2 points - Walker
1 point - Murray

Special mentions to Nicho and Tom though!

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
3 points - Koloamatangi
2 points - Walker
1 point - Murray

Special mentions to Nicho and Tom though!
3 pts - Cody
2pts - Nicholls
1pts - Murray.

I went with Cody because he was in everything that got us points. Honestly, don't know how we are going to go when his time is up. It's just brilliant enjoyable football to watch. I hope the front office make more of an effort to keep him, than they have done so far with "over-30s" players.

Nicholls is just a no frills, no nonsense toiler who puts in game after game, without having the natural ability or recognition, or pay as others.

Cameron is just the man you want in the trenches next to you at all times.

Rabbits20

Immortal
3 pts - Cody
2pts - Nicholls
1pts - Murray.

I went with Cody because he was in everything that got us points. Honestly, don't know how we are going to go when his time is up. It's just brilliant enjoyable football to watch. I hope the front office make more of an effort to keep him, than they have done so far with "over-30s" players.

Nicholls is just a no frills, no nonsense toiler who puts in game after game, without having the natural ability or recognition, or pay as others.

Cameron is just the man you want in the trenches next to you at all times.
No room for Keaon? 80mins 21 for 238 metres and 29 tackles.