What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 - Round 2 vs Broncos

handyman2190

Bench
3. Burgess
2. Cook
1. Walker
Disagree mate
Cook is not playing well
Cody gets my 3
Burgess ok maybe 2
Murry 1
Knight is standing and crowding players and taking too long to get off tackled players cleanly , he was penalised last week and this week and needs to pull his head in.
Burns needs reserve grade for a few weeks last year the games he played his defence was really good,this year its bad and i dont think he is over his injurys.
Too many undisciplined penaltys and lapses in D, i thought we defended their forwards ok but letting staggs and milf run cost us

Spot On

Coach
Cody misses too many tackles, too often.

Burns get a shot at securing centre before the inevitable happens and he plays like absolute garbage. Spose, in the back of his mind, he has already accepted he'll be playing reserves when Mitchell is moved.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
What’s the love for Burgess? For the top paid forward he is very basic. 1 or 2 good runs is not good value for the money he is on.
Can you even compare him to the top forwards in other teams.

Latest posts