What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Round 7 vs Canberra

Travitoh

First Grade
3 - Tom. His opening stanza against a side that fancies a fast start was quality and really set the tone. Is in career best form and hopefully recovers fine for Thursday night.

2 - GI. He's back! I don't recall who called it earlier but today was easily his best game of the season. A firing Greg Inglis is an asset to any team and trouble for any opponent.

1 - Sam. Would've easily given him 3 had he not hit Sezer high like he did. It was uncalled for at that stage of the game and he has let his club mates down as he will be looking at another two weeks out at least imo.

doyen

Bench
3 - Tom. His opening stanza against a side that fancies a fast start was quality and really set the tone. Is in career best form and hopefully recovers fine for Thursday night.

2 - GI. He's back! I don't recall who called it earlier but today was easily his best game of the season. A firing Greg Inglis is an asset to any team and trouble for any opponent.

1 - Sam. Would've easily given him 3 had he not hit Sezer high like he did. It was uncalled for at that stage of the game and he has let his club mates down as he will be looking at another two weeks out at least imo.

Sam could get 4 wks this time--a cheap shot and amazingly stupid!!

He was lucky not to be sent off,IMO!!

callmack1

Staff member
3. GI
2. Sam
1. Tom

I would've given Sam three as that was an unbelievable game but like you guys, I reckon that hit on Sezer was just stupid and there was no need for it.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
3 GI - making the opposition 2nd guess every time he is near the ball
2 AJ - Great defence, safe under the high ball and adding the extra man in attack
1 Sutho - Leadership and playing out of his skin
Sam had a fantastic game but puts pressure on the team with suspensions.

Watched the full game last night for the first time.

Tom - 3
GI - 2
Clark - 1

Would've given Sam 3, but subtracted the at least 3 points he'll miss out on scoring whils't on the sideline the next 2 weeks.

GI & Tom, self explanatory.

Gave Clarky 1 for the energy he brings off the bench and that try. His metres aren't amazing as he didn't get a lot of runs. 3 tackle breaks, a line break and an offload kept our roll going, though.

Very tough to leave anyone out as no one was poor.

Travitoh

First Grade
After 7 rounds

Sam 10
Murray 8
Cook 7
Walker 3
Gagai 3
Tom 3
Kennar 2
Johnston 2
Inglis 2