What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 Titans

jc155776

Coach
3 - Nikora. The lines he runs for dummies are just as sublime as when the lines he runs when receiving the ball.

2 - Johnson. Creates everything. Always a danger and isn’t shirking any defence either.

1 - Fifita. A few very good offloads that should have resulted in tries if other players were more alert. Still needs to straighten up more often, the crabbing has a place in his game and can help create gaps but needs some balance. Has cut out a lot of silly penalties and seems to be in a very good head space.

President Trump

Juniors
Katoa looks slow, it's like he runs on the spot and doesn't really move forward or go anywhere. Very strange. What happened to this guy being some kind of speed machine?

Card Shark

Immortal
Point for John Morris, the short drop outs worked.

They worked because of the element of surprise, next week the cowboys will be stacking the 10m. That’s when ya kick it long.

It looks like they’ve practiced that intensely & it will be handy.

If ya don’t get the ball back, our defence close to the line & repel them.

Ken Ebb

Juniors
3 Nikora
2 Fifita
1 SJ

Moylan did well too.
I thought Capewell...other than pushing one stupid pass....did some good work out on the edge
B Brailey coming along well and did not look out of place

Big Bloke

Juniors
I think we all have to resign ourselves to the fact that Katoa is not the speed merchant we were led to believe. He’s a good honest winger with some good evasive skills but until he sorts out his handling errors he doesn’t excite me at all.

I believe 95% of the wingers in this comp could have scored those tries and I’m just waiting for the day he f**ks a try up by trying to be too fancy diving in the corner.

Frenzy mate, you are right, he’s no first grader and while I never agreed with your assessment of Holmes (who?), I’m happy for you to have a new whipping boy.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
I swear one time when he was playing for Newtown, Katoa made a clean line break and then turned around and came back into the defence.

Card Shark

Immortal
B Brailey looks better than J Brailey

Well that has been suggested in here for quite a while. Yesterday was a first glimpse of that.

I’m glad we didn’t get Seggy back, at the expense of junior.

I think both Brailey’s can play a part in our campaign.

shaggs

Coach
Well that has been suggested in here for quite a while. Yesterday was a first glimpse of that.

I’m glad we didn’t get Seggy back, at the expense of junior.

I think both Brailey’s can play a part in our campaign.
Seggy was dreadful for the jets yesterday.

Card Shark

Immortal
From all reports, young Brailey is a mixture of his brother & seggy.

More organised than Seggy & also more of an attacking / running threat than his brother.

I still like Bradyn starting, he gets us into good shape early, throws a consistently good pass & is a strong defender.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think we all have to resign ourselves to the fact that Katoa is not the speed merchant we were led to believe. He’s a good honest winger with some good evasive skills but until he sorts out his handling errors he doesn’t excite me at all.

I believe 95% of the wingers in this comp could have scored those tries and I’m just waiting for the day he f**ks a try up by trying to be too fancy diving in the corner.

Frenzy mate, you are right, he’s no first grader and while I never agreed with your assessment of Holmes (who?), I’m happy for you to have a new whipping boy.

Thankyou Big Bloke. That warms the cockles of my heart.

Can you help me find a good name for Katoa

So far I’m working on a hybrid of SKD at his worst, James Segeyaro’s ring-a-ring-a-rosey style and Luke Covell’s speed. There’s a bit of Greg Lagounis there as well.

You nailed it with the diving, he didn’t need to do either. Has he got a right foot step? Who has a right winger without one?

Frenzy.

Immortal
From all reports, young Brailey is a mixture of his brother & seggy.

More organised than Seggy & also more of an attacking / running threat than his brother.

I still like Bradyn starting, he gets us into good shape early, throws a consistently good pass & is a strong defender.

Young Brailey is like young C. Smith.

Plays with ball out in front, is not fixed on the spot at DH, makes quick decisions to play what is presented to him and is very solid in defence. He also has a good short kicking game which I hope we see in the NRL. He is a gun.

And who the phuque is Bradyn?