What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 V Broncs

island pro

Juniors
I know it is a hard one, only started it because mine are very different from what I might have picked before the game.

3. Stapleton
2. Tautai
1. Graham

island pro

Juniors
Turned it off, then back on again 5 mins later. I'm a bloody sucker... always think there could be a miracle even thought there never has been...

Ausguy

Coach
i hear 12 nil after 10 mins on radio while getting dinner.... then didnt check score til logged on here...

Tucky

Juniors
For what its worth:

3 - Graham - had a dig and smashed Hannant.
2 - Snowden - best game in a while, should be starting next week.
1 - Smith

The Popper

Bench
3 - Smith
2 - Townsend
1 - Stapleton
IMO Townsend is used to success never stops trying although it seems the rest of them are trying to eliminate that bad habit from his makeup. e.g. when he scored his try he was the only kick chaser we had...the rest of the bludgers were standing looking like 7 year olds.

carcharias

Immortal
ummm....

3 - stapo then it gets real tough.
2 - chad..

and really cannot think of anyone else..smith decided to play footy once the game was totally gonski.
He has let in two of the softest trys this year...one was last night...the other was when fat fugger weyman tripped over and somehow scored.

too little, way too late from Smith for me.

It was one of the most heartless all round efforts I have watched a sharks team play.
Bloody wade Graham will have bruises all over his chest from being palmed off by blokes scoring all night.

woeful performance...they should all just pull the pin now and give us back our money.

I tell you what ....once I saw wright and Best in cahoots I started wishing for two pommeroys out there instead!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
3 - Smith
2 - Townsend
1 - Stapleton
IMO Townsend is used to success never stops trying although it seems the rest of them are trying to eliminate that bad habit from his makeup. e.g. when he scored his try he was the only kick chaser we had...the rest of the bludgers were standing looking like 7 year olds.

Conversely, he is also used to being in charge of his footy team and his own competitive nature and will to win has rubbed off on those around him.

If he's to stay in the NRL for the rest of the year I'm afraid he's going to have to take control and tell all the others, including Gallen, to "go get farged and let me led you round the park"

That might help a bit with the attack.

What can be done about the current coach undoing a decade of efficient defensive structure is anyone's guess.

ummm....

3 - stapo then it gets real tough.
2 - chad..

and really cannot think of anyone else..smith decided to play footy once the game was totally gonski.
He has let in two of the softest trys this year...one was last night...the other was when fat fugger weyman tripped over and somehow scored.

too little, way too late from Smith for me.

It was one of the most heartless all round efforts I have watched a sharks team play.
Bloody wade Graham will have bruises all over his chest from being palmed off by blokes scoring all night.

woeful performance...they should all just pull the pin now and give us back our money.

I tell you what ....once I saw wright and Best in cahoots I started wishing for two pommeroys out there instead!!

IMO, the fact that they werent "in cahoots"( i.e winger and centre), for the last 2 games, has made the difference in the lhs, once solid, defense
You can blame Flanno for not leaving Pom where Wright was positioned, and playing Williams with Best, especially with no help there from Gallen. Built up combinations in deffense and attack must not be fiddled with unless theyre 'broken'
I expect Best to bounce back from this D embarrassment( Gasnier couldnt get past him 3 wks ago!), especially when Pom bombed a try, after replacing him, and also succumbed to Hodges 'big step' to concede Hodges third!