What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Bulldogs

Blair

Coach
3. Curran
2. Fonua-Blake
1. Walsh.

It seems like we relied/rely too heavily on Roger and Tohu. We're stringing wins together without them. In saying that though Tohu walks back into the team.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3. Curran
2. Fonua-Blake
1. Walsh.

It seems like we relied/rely too heavily on Roger and Tohu. We're stringing wins together without them. In saying that though Tohu walks back into the team.
Let’s hope we don’t go back to that habit with Shaun next year.

waipiro

Juniors
3. Curran
2. Fonua-Blake
1. Walsh.

Yeah agree and to be fair if Roger was available he would walk back in too. Maybe it was what the team needed to fully understand they cant rely on others to get them through. Hopefully they can keep that mindset next year when SJ returns....would be good for everyone including SJ

03 - Josh Curran
02 - Marcelo Montoya
01 - AFB

HM: Jazz Tevaga, Reece Walsh (For sticking up for his team mate), Euan Aitken & Overall Team Effort :)

-999 - Trent Barrett

i presume the trent barett -999 is becuase of him moaning about the no-try; could not believe he would have the cheek to even mention that.. that was a send-off even now (post-'crackdown').
I did lol. It was totally random that was the first thing he mentioned about the whole game. He was off his head if he thinks what he does lol

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3. Curran. I was completely wrong about this bloke. He gives a shit, a massive shit. I absolutely love the passion, and the skill. We should overpay this bloke going forward and base a pack around him.
2. AFB
1. Walsh

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Josh Curran

Curran 50
Fonua Blake 32
Walsh 7

Montoya 6
Aitken 3
Tevaga 2
Harris Tavita 2