What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1. V Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
3 AR always probing, won it with the field goal
2 AJ excellent support play
1 Cook kept the go forward rolling and a top pass to Jennings

Big game from Sam, Chricton and Walker

Go Bunnies

Juniors
Sorry but there are 2 threads on this topic but:

3 Cook
2 Sam
1AJ
AR had a great game too but kicking game was a bit off in first half

Rabbits20

Immortal
Probably should let @Rabbit toes do the 3,2,1. He’s got the running tally going. Gets confusing for everyone. I think the toes thread should be the offical forum 3,2,1’s.

Sorry I disagree and I'll make up one if Travitoh doesn't like he has been.

It's Travitoh that runs it and has been this season not Toes.. Trav been doing the tallies

Better Travitoh as Toes is on my ignore list! He can't be civil so it's had to be that way!

There are also a couple of others who have Toes on ignore so it's not fair that us 3 miss out Thing Fish!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Probably should let @Rabbit toes do the 3,2,1. He’s got the running tally going. Gets confusing for everyone. I think the toes thread should be the offical forum 3,2,1’s.
Cheers

Just a little confused as to if I’m on the “ignore” button there’s multiple posts already in the game day thread.

Either very petty or a liar.

Don’t care tbh

Travitoh

First Grade
Sorry I disagree and I'll make up one if Travitoh doesn't like he has been.

It's Travitoh that runs it and has been this season not Toes.. Trav been doing the tallies

Better Travitoh as Toes is on my ignore list! He can't be civil so it's had to be that way!

There are also a couple of others who have Toes on ignore so it's not fair that us 3 miss out Thing Fish!

The past month or so it's been @Rabbit toes starting the threads due to me not always being available to and I've been tallying the votes later in the week, usually on the next matchday.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Actually got to watch this game and I have to say.

3. AR
2. Cook
1. Sam

That definitely wasn’t Cook’s best game but he still played well. Threw same shady passes but I think he was fatigued. Without AR on the field I don’t think we win that game. Sam did his job as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts