What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1. V Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What about the others who've also blocked em?? Oh so we all miss out..... great divided forum it is in here currently...... you can just blame me Toad but others aren't happy with you and your little gang either...... the factit isn't just me goes to show..

Maybe I'll take a break off here for a bit like the others I know have and let you choose your next target..... don't worry mate once you attack them verbally you'll push them away too... this forum is dying....

Rabbitoad

Juniors
What about the others who've also blocked em?? Oh so we all miss out..... great divided forum it is in here currently...... you can just blame me Toad but others aren't happy with you and your little gang either...... the factit isn't just me goes to show..

Maybe I'll take a break off here for a bit like the others I know have and let you choose your next target..... don't worry mate once you attack them verbally you'll push them away too... this forum is dying....
If you can't interact with others like an adult and choose to block people, that's on you.

You aren't entitled to be involved in everything on here.

Stop acting like a spoiled brat and this stuff wouldn't happen. Then you wouldn't have to be a drama queen and threaten to quit if you don't get your own way

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's not about my own way whatsoever.... I will miss out on the 3-2-1's if I have too...

Let em have their own little thingy.... I've more to worry about in life than a 3-2-1.......

One thing I won't miss out on though is game match threads.... @Twizzle can we please get sticky game day threads in our forum so guys like myself plus southsport and Handyman etc........ don't have to miss out.. if you ain't the guy to do this how can we get it arranged?

I feel sticky game day threads are fair and they do it on other teams forums of LU.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
It's not about my own way whatsoever.... I will miss out on the 3-2-1's if I have too...

Let em have their own little thingy.... I've more to worry about in life than a 3-2-1.......

One thing I won't miss out on though is game match threads.... @Twizzle can we please get sticky game day threads in our forum so guys like myself plus southsport and Handyman etc........ don't have to miss out.. if you ain't the guy to do this how can we get it arranged?

I feel sticky game day threads are fair and they do it on other teams forums of LU.
You'll only miss out of them because of your own tantrums and inability to interact with people like an adult.

People don't have to work things around your tantrums.

Grow up. Stop acting like a spoiled brat and this wouldn't be an issue. Would it?

Rabbits20

Immortal
We got told by DKOR to put each other on ignore and Toes likewise!! Why didn't you follow through??

I know I'll be banned for speaking up for myself but that's fine as I won't be ridiculed and all with your games. I'm not gonna keep staying silent for months on end whilst you keep stabbing me!

You do realise you'll be banned too???

Rabbits20

Immortal
How about we take this to private messages once again aye so we don't keep disrupting our forum.??? Fact you haven't mentioned this yet just goes to show you're clearly out for trouble...

Travitoh

First Grade
Well Travitoh pretty much said he can't be f**ked taking mine out of another thread so yeah I'll stand my ground.... I'm not gonna be bullied out of the site but guys with vendetta's..... no not everyone is happy incorrect..... Southy isn't happy either and is sick of the bullshit....... anyhow you continue whilst they keep having a go at me non stop........ I'll make my own 3-2-1 up!!!

No, i said i won't count across multiple threads. Why should i?
Nobody had a go at you, it was you who waltzed in on Sunday night having a go at us, claiming we'd been excluding you.

That's abusing the whole point of the ignore list Travitoh though so it looks like we are back to square one if that's how everyone wants it..... I won't keep sitting on the fence for months whilst being harassed everyday by other posters particularly Toad non stop.....

'Square one' as in a week ago? When Rabbit Toes had started 3-2-1 threads for 7 of the previous 10 rounds and you'd put your nominations in each time?

Wow, I come on here to try and get a break from the real world and release a little bit of stress with my fellow bunny brethren and all I hear is non stop arguments. I for one am sick of it.

I am pretty good normally at being neutral in arguments and mediating to find a resolution, but this is a dog's breakfast and I'm wringing my hands trying to think of a solution.

So many feuds.

R20 vs Rabbitoad
R20 vs Pommy
R20 vs Travitoh
R20 vs Rabbit Toes

I love solving a problem, and often look for a common denominator or something to jump out at me, but on this one I am stuck.

Ideas anyone?

It's an amazining coincidence, isn't it?

This entire shitfight was started by you coming in screaming for attention and claiming you were being left out of something that you had been taking part in since round one. It is entirely about a child wanting to get his own way.

The only 'gang' on here is the one that you try to assemble everytime you dig yourself into a hole.

You are a cancer in this forum and the single reason why the lol@souffs thread is still running. I try to look past so much of your content because the moment i disagree with you, the claims of bullying and troublemaking come from you.

But i guess there hadn't been enough drama for you lately so you went looking for it.

I notice how you bang on about using the ignore list yet here you are responding to comments from three users who you claim half the forum has on ignore.

But I'm sure that I'm just being 'unreasonable'

From here on in, I will make the match day and 3,2,1 threads. Any others will be deleted.

I'll try to get them up on the Monday before the game day of each week. If they aren't up by Tuesday morning, someone please send me a PM to remind me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts